New countries and arrangement of World Showcase

hometech99

May I have 10,000 marbles, please?
Disney is planning ahead by making room so more countries can fit in the World Showcase. To reflect the current world situation, the following changes will be made to The American Adventure pavilion:

1) Mexico will be relocated to inside The American Adventure pavilion. This will happen in small continuous phases. The Castmembers in the American Adventure are not too thrilled about this, but management does'nt seem to care what the Castmembers think. :confused3

2) The China pavilion will be placed on top of The American Adventure pavilion. Castmembers are not to sure how long The American Adventure structure will last, as the China pavilion seems to be getting heavier by the day. :hourglass

3) The France pavilion will be placed behind The American Adventure since France Castmembers seem to enjoy kicking their feet to this area. :sad1:

;)

Anyway, just got back from 6 days,then 4 days cruise. Great as usual. Had a lot of magical moments this trip-the CMs are really incredible!

I should mention that the Autotrain was 6 hours late- thats half a Disney day lost :(

and as I wait for the credit card bill from this last trip to show up- the DW wakes me to tell me that the approx $300 from a homeparty she did before we left that she didnt get to deposit is missing from the small purse she had it in which was packed in one of the suitcases (which went through DCL check in and customs, etc) :furious:

hometech99 said:
Disney is planning ahead by making room so more countries can fit in the World Showcase. To reflect the current world situation, the following changes will be made to The American Adventure pavilion:

1) Mexico will be relocated to inside The American Adventure pavilion. This will happen in small continuous phases. The Castmembers in the American Adventure are not too thrilled about this, but management does'nt seem to care what the Castmembers think. :confused3

2) The China pavilion will be placed on top of The American Adventure pavilion. Castmembers are not to sure how long The American Adventure structure will last, as the China pavilion seems to be getting heavier by the day. :hourglass

3) The France pavilion will be placed behind The American Adventure since France Castmembers seem to enjoy kicking their feet to this area. :sad1:

;)

Anyway, just got back from 6 days,then 4 days cruise. Great as usual. Had a lot of magical moments this trip-the CMs are really incredible!

Could please move the German pavilion in front of the American Adventure then, we'd just love to see that from a comfortable place :lmao:

:lmao: Very, Very Funny... Not PC.... (expect to be :furious: ) but still, very very very funny!!!!

miste76 said:
:lmao: Very, Very Funny... Not PC.... (expect to be :furious: ) but still, very very very funny!!!!

i know. its just a shame that to be "PC" we have to let our country be invaded, bought out from under us, and mocked. :rolleyes1

Couldn't agree with you more. Your original post really would be funny if it weren't so true.

7onbuzz said:
Couldn't agree with you more. Your original post really would be funny if it weren't so true.

agreed. lets remember that this November and in 2008

Wishful thinking... election time seems to be a common time for collective amnesia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter