• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NEW Countdown Calendar 2/17/09!!

:cloud9: :dance3: :flower3: Thanks again for all the work you put into making the countdowns, envelopes, and shirt designs!!!!:worship:
Are you planning on making more shirt designs? I would like to use your DIS shirts design for our upcoming trip.

Yes! I definately plan on making more. just keep an eye on my DISign thread, that's where i'll be posting new shirts. :)

Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!! Your designs are just beautiful! :goodvibes

Special request for a soon to be Disney bride and Enchanted fan...

enchantedcd.jpg

YOU ARE AWESOME!!! This is such a great service you are providing to everyone...I am just curious...do you accept donations? I can't give much, but would love to give a little something for all the hard work that you pour into this. I can't wait til we can use one, there are so many, it is going to be hard to choose. :worship: :goodvibes

BTW, I love your website! Just fantastic :lovestruc

These are so awesome! I'm going to pick one for my twins - they will love it! We are a little past our 30 day mark but that's okay! Thanks for sharing these with everyone! :flower3:

Wow! I can't believe I am just now seeing this thread. These are awesome! I am off to check out your website now.

Hi I just found your thread and wow this is really nice! I had fun creating my own 30 day countdown for June, and really wanted to do another one, but hence the trip is coming so soon I was worried I wouldn't have time.

But now :yay: thanks to you I have found some great countdowns for me and my kids. We like the Peter Pan, Jasmine, Pirates, and Villians versions.

Request though if you have time cause this is such short notice...

could you make a b-day themed one w/ either the 3 Fairies from Sleeping Beauty or the Fab 5? We are going for my Mother's birthday and the fairies are her favorite characters. I'd love to print her, her own countdown calendar.

We leave on 3-26

Thanks,

:goodvibes

YOU ARE AWESOME!!! This is such a great service you are providing to everyone...I am just curious...do you accept donations? I can't give much, but would love to give a little something for all the hard work that you pour into this. I can't wait til we can use one, there are so many, it is going to be hard to choose. :worship: :goodvibes

BTW, I love your website! Just fantastic :lovestruc

There's no way I could accept donations for this. This is just something I enjoy doing and it's just my little way of spreading the magic. But the thought is greatly appreciated!:thumbsup2

Hi I just found your thread and wow this is really nice! I had fun creating my own 30 day countdown for June, and really wanted to do another one, but hence the trip is coming so soon I was worried I wouldn't have time.

But now :yay: thanks to you I have found some great countdowns for me and my kids. We like the Peter Pan, Jasmine, Pirates, and Villians versions.

Request though if you have time cause this is such short notice...

could you make a b-day themed one w/ either the 3 Fairies from Sleeping Beauty or the Fab 5? We are going for my Mother's birthday and the fairies are her favorite characters. I'd love to print her, her own countdown calendar.

We leave on 3-26

Thanks,

:goodvibes

I'll give it a shot!

Thank you so much for taking the time to create these calendars. We are going on a grand gathering in June and I am printing these out for all of the families. I know that all of the children will enjoy them. Thanks again!

First - THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!:worship:
I have used your calendars as countdowns to several trips! My kids think they are great! We will be visiting WDW May 30th-June 7th to celebrate several things - kids birthdays and me being 11 months cancer free:cloud9:.

Anyway - can you please create a 30 day countdown calendar with the fab 5 with a celebration theme (balloons, fireworks, etc..)??

THANKS A MILLION!!!:cheer2:

First - THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!:worship:
I have used your calendars as countdowns to several trips! My kids think they are great! We will be visiting WDW May 30th-June 7th to celebrate several things - kids birthdays and me being 11 months cancer free:cloud9:.

Anyway - can you please create a 30 day countdown calendar with the fab 5 with a celebration theme (balloons, fireworks, etc..)??

THANKS A MILLION!!!:cheer2:

Sure I'll give it a go.. It will be sometime next week before i can get to it though, I'm off to Disney this weekend!

BTW!!! WE'RE going to be there same days!!!! we're staying at the GF! Look for me in my custom DIS tshirt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter