• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Codes Out??

SuzyQue

Serious Mickey Nut
Just checked mousesavers website and saw" Disney Club packages (both Dream Maker and Basic Plan) now available for check-ins 2/17/03-4/9/03!"
Just saw this posting, when I go to the site I still get "last update 12/24/02" Can anyone tell me what the discount is on the Basic Plan with the new code? ~:D~

The discount is typically 10%-20% depending on the resort you want to stay at. Supposedly public codes are out on Sunday, January5th so you might want to wait for those.

Anyway, Basic Plan is:

Value Resorts $99/night
Mods $133/night
WL/AKL from $211 per night

Keep in mind this is PEAK season - you probably aren't going to get much better than this unless you have an AP and there are no guarantees that AP rates will be out for peak season yet.

It's on www.orlandotripplanner.com Alerts page also. It's just for Disney Club members and those rates sure seem high (starting at $99.00 for a value resort - basic room only plan) - Guess I'm spoiled by usually going in the value season!

The Disney Web site code is better and available to anyone. It's also on the website mentioned above.

I called earlier today and used the code to make changes to my reservation and was only expecting $133 per day plus tax (for moderate) but it totaled $133 including the tax. I ended up saving $160 for 6 nights instead of $60 which is what I expected. Still, seems high, but I guess it is peak season.

Mousesavers.com lists the new DC code rates the same as zualya and says tax is not included. The non-DC code rate for moderates is 119.00 + 13.69 tax = 132.69 (they probably round it off to 133.00) so looks like I'll be calling tomorrow to change my DC ressie (which I made before the new DC code came out so I was only getting 15% off rack rate) to the new "anybody" code. ~:D~

You've gotta love that - people who PAY to be in the Disney Club are given less of a discount than anybody who reads the Sunday paper. :(

I knew there was a reason I didn't renew my membership!

I just changed our All Stars ressie from 119$ to 84$/might..That saved us a ton of money as we are staying 8 nights.

I made our reservation room only awhiel ago to ensure we got a room and then new codes woudl come out later.

We are going feb 22-march 2. The CRO agent changed this no problems at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter