New code today????

skywaywaver

DIS Veteran
Who else is stalking the internet hoping to see the new code today? I'm not really positive about it, as they expiration date for the other one was just yesterday, but a girl can dream! :)

Me too! I have also been anxiously searching for the last good deal I need to make ! Good deals on airfare (DING) and car rental now just need good deal on room.

waiting too.....Leaving for GF oct 2nd........room only ressies---sure can use a good discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes1

There is a new code available on the disney website. It's actually the best code I've seen in years. You can't book it yet online, but the info is there.

Here's some of the info:

For a limited time, you can take advantage of discount rates at select Disney Value Resorts in a standard room.

$59 per night plus tax* for stays most nights:
Sunday through Thursday
Oct 21 - Nov 1; Nov 11 - 15 and Dec 9 - 13, 2007

$69 per night plus tax* for stays most nights:
Sunday through Thursday
Nov 25 - Dec 6 and Dec16 - Dec 19, 2007

$89 per night plus tax* for stays most nights:
Sunday through Thursday
Nov 4- 8, Nov 18 - 22 and Dec 20 - 23, 2007

The number of rooms available at these rates is limited. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. See Important Details

Book your stay now by calling (407) 345-2996† to make your reservations. Please be sure to mention promotional code CCF.

Don't miss this limited offer! You must book by October 20, 2007!

Other great offers are also available on studio,

For anyone interested....the code for the package noted in prior post is ZUF....I just called CRO and that is what they told me

If you call the reservation number the code is cce. ccf is the online code. I wanted to move from a moderate (CSR) to a deluxe (Yacht Club) and got a discount of just over 21%. I would have even saved a few dollars over my existing CSR reservation. Very limited selection for my travel dates 12/13 - 12/17. Good luck.

I just got off the phone cith CRO. Currently have a ressie with the ZQG code at BWI.

The CCF code updated to a ZUE code (park hopper passes) and ended up being $200 more...oh well!

I just called to compare; because, I have ressies on the previous discount code offer that ended 9-26.

Anyway, this new code is about a 6% increase and I'm staying bare bones.

It's still an ok deal, but not as good as the last one.

I just got an email from Disney visa and if you book by 10/20/07 to stay in the next couple of months with code ZUM you can stay for 5 nights 6 days at old key west or saratoga springs resort for $700.00 per adult and that includes park passes.

The travel dates are limited and that is for a studio. Seems like a good deal.

Also when you charge the trip on your visa you get 6 months 0% interest!

I just called to compare; because, I have ressies on the previous discount code offer that ended 9-26.

I agree...just tried code ZUF on my ressie for 12/16-12/21...and it was $200 more! The CM laughed and said "well you don't want that!". I did, however, add an extra night using the room-only code. The price wasn't bad...I think only like $10 more then the previous code that I used originally.

I tried todays code and it was $200 more than the last code too. We booked one night at ASMo for our first night with AAA and even that rate was better than the code.

Not true. I booked using the Visa discount released last month and got the Beach Club for $236 a night. Today I called with ZUF and they are refunding my credit card $110. I have a full package with dining.

Passholders should double check their rates. I was crunching the numbers this morning and was shocked to see that the new general public discount for room only is cheaper than the passholder discount (we don't see this happen too often). For example: I put in Oct. 21-25 and for Pop Century the rate is $59 a night for a standard room, but on the AP website the same room, same time is $79 a night. So if you're holding an AP discounted room for regular season (value season is the same for both), you might want to recheck those reservations to see if the new GP code is cheaper. While the dates on the website seem pretty specific, once you put in the dates, it seems to not stick to those specific dates and gives you discount anyhow. I'm using my DVC points for my October trip, but will be looking for a discount for a day in January and probably some time in August.

I just got off the phone cith CRO. Currently have a ressie with the ZQG code at BWI.

The CCF code updated to a ZUE code (park hopper passes) and ended up being $200 more...oh well!

For anyone interested....the code for the package noted in prior post is ZUF....I just called CRO and that is what they told me

Are these codes for rooms only or packages? And can you check the availability online?

Thanks!!!!!

Thanks everyone! I do book room only and i used the code...i just saved $1,113.84 for 7 nights...... that is unbelievable! (I did pay 2401.84 and now the reservation is 1288.00)

So thank you!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter