• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Clippie Alert

TCKK

DIS Veteran
I finally did it!! I got the 10 lb. clippie!! Just had to tell everyone!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

TCKK, CONGRATS!!!!! After weigh-in on Saturday I was able to change my clippie also. I was so excited. Keep up the good work.:sunny:

Soem of these Clippies are so hard to come by aren't they???? CONGRATULATIONS on your hard work and perservearance!!!! You desrve that 10 lb clippie- keep up the good work!

Wahoo!!!!! CELEBRATE!!!

Doesn't it feel good to make a clippie change!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

Woohoo! It's a beauty! Great job!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Congratulations, TCKK! Your new clippie looks great. You can do it.

Sincerely, RaySharpton:)

You have worked so hard, and now you have a brand spankin new clippie to show for it! Congratulations! Let's see, 10 lbs is a whole size! How fun is that!!

Linda

WOO HOO!!!!

I love getting to change my clippie...(I just did today!)

Doesn't it feel great!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

CONGRATULATIONS!!:D

Its new clippie dance time!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

That is so cool...Congrats it looks awesome on you!!! Way to go!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter