New Cinderella Movie March 2015

fiver97

Earning My Ears
Just saw the teaser trailer for the live action Cinderella movie coming out March 2015. We're sailing on the Wonder that month for Spring Break. Hoping that we get to see this on the ship :woohoo:

As long as your cruise includes the release date or starts after the release date you will see it on board.

I saw the teaser trailer too. I hope this movie is as great as I think it will be. Fingers crossed it is out when you go on your cruise. We cruise in October and I'm secretly hoping Disney releases a great movie while we are on board. I haven't heard of anything new coming out then though. :sad2:

In case any of you haven't seen the teaser, it's not very detailed/dramatic but here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wppM8ycod0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter