new characters

you'd have to get a CM to call the CHiP line after 12 or so to find out if she's scheduled for that particular day

Here is a photo of her:
Darby012.jpg

Excellant photo Joanna, thank you for sharing!!!:goodvibes Did you meet her at WDW?? Is she out on a regular basis yet?? I sure would love to see her. :goodvibes

I think i Read somewhere that she has been seen in the Pooh area of Fantasyland along with Tigger.. probably Pooh, Eeyore, or Piglet too

I was just in WDW in August and had a lovely conversation with Lady Tremaine and the two evil stepsisters. They were fantastic! I have also heard that they appear during the charachetr breakfast with Cinderella and Fairy Godmother. They really did well on the casting of these characters. They are face characters and they are simply amazing actresses! You can find them around the castle daily!:hippie:

oh yeah!
I remember hearing about them!
Thanks for the information!
Do you by any chance have a picture of them?
Thanks!
:)

Excellant photo Joanna, thank you for sharing!!!:goodvibes Did you meet her at WDW?? Is she out on a regular basis yet?? I sure would love to see her. :goodvibes

No, I didn't get to see her.:sad1: That's my friend's picture.

I think i Read somewhere that she has been seen in the Pooh area of Fantasyland along with Tigger.. probably Pooh, Eeyore, or Piglet too

If she is still out, she would be appearing with Pooh and Tigger. Eeyore and Piglet do not appear at Pooh's Playground (except for mnsshp and mvmcp), although Eeyore might rarely show up.

I was just in WDW in August and had a lovely conversation with Lady Tremaine and the two evil stepsisters. They were fantastic! I have also heard that they appear during the charachetr breakfast with Cinderella and Fairy Godmother. They really did well on the casting of these characters. They are face characters and they are simply amazing actresses! You can find them around the castle daily!:hippie:

They actually are at the GF dinner along with Cinderella and Prince Charming. Fairy Godmother, Suzy and Perla left.

Does anyone know if Darby is going to become a regular? I would surely love to plan a short visit to meet her but not unless I hear she is a regular, she is just too cute. :goodvibes

I know they don't really consider him a character, but I would love to see Lucky the Dinosaur, the AA they did for Happiest Celebration on Earth. We watched the WDW show on History of Friday and he is sooooo cute, he looks sooo real.

Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter