new characters

goofymania101

DIS Veteran
have any new characters been out lately?

I want to compile a list of characters for when i go next...
hopefully next october!

thanks!:goodvibes

I think the only regular new characters are Remy and Emile from Ratatouille, and Marie.

I have not seen any new characters in the past 2 trips...I hope to see "Ratatouille" Characters in January.:thumbsup2

actually, Handy Manny is newer than them

and of course Darby but she's probably not out on a regular basis yet

appears to be... he was promised to be a regular by november anyway

sorry..... but who is Darby?
the name sounds soo familiar.
:)

and hopefully someday I will get to meet Handy Manny

she's the christopher robin replacement on the PHD show 'my friends tigger & pooh'

no, darby isn't a face character actually... she's just like manny for example. unfortunately i've never seen her in person, but if you google "darby in the magic kingdom" (complete with quotes), you'll find pics of her elsewhere.

no, darby isn't a face character actually... she's just like manny for example. unfortunately i've never seen her in person, but if you google "darby in the magic kingdom" (complete with quotes), you'll find pics of her elsewhere.

Thanks for the info. She looks . . . interesting.

Here is a photo of her:
Darby012.jpg

Hey bradK...

Where is the best place to find Marie? I was just at WDW Oct 4-9 and failed to see her. Kept my eye out for her in France - Epcot - but only saw the Beast and Aurora. She isn't even listed on stevesoares web page?

Thanks for your advice!

Hey bradK...

Where is the best place to find Marie? I was just at WDW Oct 4-9 and failed to see her. Kept my eye out for her in France - Epcot - but only saw the Beast and Aurora. She isn't even listed on stevesoares web page?

Thanks for your advice!

Marie would be found back by Aurora in France. But she is not out every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter