• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Characters for Character meals

zaja4

Earning My Ears
I have 3 boys, we have a ps for chef mickey, but can't decide another character meal. The operator when I made my ps, said they are working on a new character meal that will be more boyish, but couldn't tell me if it would be there by Nov. Does anyone have any info?

She was probably referring to the Toy Story breakfast, which has been "in the works" for a long, long time.

Not that long ago, it seemed to be a pretty hot topic on these boards, but I think it sorta faded away.

Hopefully Disney will begin this breakfast soon.

Hi zaja4 and welcome to the DIS! In case the Toy Story character meal doesn't happen, I was just going to suggest that Breakfastosaurus in Animal Kingdom would probably be appealing for three boys and there are lots of tasty buffet selections.

While Toy Story has beena hot topic, a cast member who has frequented this board said the costumes are too bulky to allow the characters to mingle so he didn't think it would happen.

I think more likely to happen is an Adventurers meal, based on that new line of clothing and toys from Disney. If so, that means we probably will see Hercules, Peter Pan, Aladdin and Tarzan as they are the principle characters in that line.

Hope they do figure something soon!

hi all
although the toy story meal would be great as my boys both love buzz and woody,the adventurers meal sounds great as well as i have 2 boys who would also like to see peter pan and aladdin,i just hope they have this in place by the time we go next june:D

eve

They both sound great for my son, but I think the Adventurer character meal sounds really cool.

Hopefully they have it implemented and it stays in place by October of next year.

I love the whole concept of the advernturers for boys. But am i the only one who thinks they all look angry and mean on the clothing. Snarling and waving swards! Id be afraid to sit long wnogh to eat with them around!

I suppose you could view it as mean and angry - I am sure it was supposed to come off as brave. I don't think brandishing swords is out of character for Peter Pan and Herc. And I don't think you'd see anything of the kind if this is indeed the subject of the next character meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter