• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Changes at Be Our Guest

i don't think they should sell the grey stuff. it's special the way it is. i think it's really nice to have something like that. if they sold it, it would take away the pixie dust.

It is really not all the special now. People know about it, and know to make up a special occasion (if they are really not having one) in order to get the grey stuff.:sad2:

It is real and It is Delicious ;)
and It's Free!

We had dinner last Month on my Birthday (A Big One! )
A at the hotel a cast member told me to ask for it when we checked in,
"Tell them it's your birthday and that the Dishes recommended it"

Well it worked The staff will lean in and whisper.
The do have a lot of fun with it.

It taste like a light vanilla mocha moose.

Enjoy

Too cute :)

Have any adults received the birthday card? I received one from Crystal Palace when we celebrated my birthday there and it was a nice souvenir. I will be celebrating when we go to BOG this year... Thanks.

Yes, I got a card and the grey stuff for my birthday a few days ago.

I am really thinking of giving up our dinner ADR at BOG. My 10 year old is a Disney adult, and he won't eat any of the adult choices. Lunch looks a little more appealing. There is turkey and croque Monsieur. Looking at the menu for myself, I would just do a couple of appetizers (the soup and salad). Not sure what DD7 would eat, either.

Would I be crazy to cancel it? My original plan was to stand in line for lunch before it opens.

I am really thinking of giving up our dinner ADR at BOG. My 10 year old is a Disney adult, and he won't eat any of the adult choices. Lunch looks a little more appealing. There is turkey and croque Monsieur. Looking at the menu for myself, I would just do a couple of appetizers (the soup and salad). Not sure what DD7 would eat, either.

Would I be crazy to cancel it? My original plan was to stand in line for lunch before it opens.

Our son is considered a Disney Adult as well but when we went to CRT this past June, our waitress changed it to a child and gave us a credit.

Our son is considered a Disney Adult as well but when we went to CRT this past June, our waitress changed it to a child and gave us a credit.

They will usually let a "young adult " order off the kids menu. Try your lunch right away, then you can cancel at least 24 hours before if you don't want to return for dinner.

I canceled, and it went back into the system as of 2pm. Up for grabs if anybody wants it! 8/24 4:15pm. 4 people.

Our server at CRT did this for us last December, but wasn't sure how they do things at BOG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter