New Castaway Club gift

westjones

DIS Veteran
I don't know if anyone has posted this, but on our 9/18 Magic cruise we got a different Castaway Club gift. Instead of the beach towel we go a blanket. It does say "Special Caribbean Cruises 2004" on it with San Jaun, St. Thomas, and Antigua located on a map printed on the front of the blanket.

I'm not sure if that means the other cruises will get a blanket or a towel.

We love the blanket, we have been using it on our couch ever since we have been home.

DJ

Ooooo, I am excited!
I have several towels and am anxious for something different. :D
Barb

Originally posted by westjones
I don't know if anyone has posted this, but on our 9/18 Magic cruise we got a different Castaway Club gift. Instead of the beach towel we go a blanket. It does say "Special Caribbean Cruises 2004" on it with San Jaun, St. Thomas, and Antigua located on a map printed on the front of the blanket.

I'm not sure if that means the other cruises will get a blanket or a towel.

We love the blanket, we have been using it on our couch ever since we have been home.

DJ

Us too, we really like our blanket!!!

We too got the towel and pins. Were on the 9/19 cruise on the Wonder.
Maybe the Magic is getting different gifts???

Our 9-19 cruise was our first as Castaway club members so we have nothing to compair. But I have to say I would have loved a blanket. Don't get me wrong I love the uber soft towel but we really don't have a need for a towel. Oh well yet another reason to cruise the special 9-16-06 cruise!!!:teeth:

amanda,
i love my towels! So far I have 3! LOL I am looking forward to phasing out all my regualr towels and have nothing but Castaway Club towels. :cheer2:

I know, its sick really. I have a problem. :crazy:

I loved getting the towel onboard! It meant I didn't have to pack one to take since the ones they have on board are to small to be considered beach towels! Guess I will even have to pack one or buy one next time I cruise!

This may have just been for those special sailings on the Magic because they had that printed on the front. They may still give the towels out on the other cruises, I'm not sure. But I love the blanket. Both gifts are very nice.

DJ

I hope we get one on the 10 day in December. Antiqua is one of our ports and I'd love the blanket. We already have two towels as well as two of the black bags. A new gift would be great!

We got towels and pins too on our 9/27 cruise on the Magic. We actually had two staterooms this time so we got two towels and 4 pins. It sure was nice having adjoining staterooms this time. We have three kids and it was so much easier to be in two rooms. We just used door stoppers to keep the doors open. We also got twice the on-board credit which really helped! :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by dzneprincess
amanda,
i love my towels! So far I have 3! LOL I am looking forward to phasing out all my regualr towels and have nothing but Castaway Club towels. :cheer2:
I know, its sick really. I have a problem. :crazy:

That I would have to see!!! Nothing but CClub towels!:teeth:

Hmmmm, I wonder if this is a hint of things to come next summer when the Magic is in California?????

Ivanova,

You so read my mind!!! Here's hoping that the Calif. cruisers will receive the blanket.

My dh collects pins which is why we had to book the first cruise our of LA. We're hoping that they will have limited edition pins.

Pocono

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter