New Canadian Dining Code? Free Wine Upgrade??

Candismom, I think its a good deal. I just priced out your package online (Pop, 3 adults 1 day passes, dining, minus 40% on the room portion only) and got 1491.69. I didnt know if you had a standard or preferred room though. If the price they quoted you above includes the wine package as well, that rocks! Wine add on is worth $40 per room per night! Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the code. I called and tried to use it but our trip was during the blackout times (Jan 22 - 29). The way she talked it only added the wine to the dining package, but I have a feeling that she might not know for sure.

She did say that the other 2009 codes should be coming out very soon, so we'll have to keep an eye out.

-Dean

Thanks for the code. I called and tried to use it but our trip was during the blackout times (Jan 22 - 29). The way she talked it only added the wine to the dining package, but I have a feeling that she might not know for sure.

How could you get a wine add-on without having the dining package? :confused3

Well, we just called with the code FMB and she said that is not a valid code. The free wine add-on was part of a promotion that involved mail-outs to specfic people. And with that code came a pin. Without the pin, we get nothing.

Bummer! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter