• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Canada film at Epcot?

presumably sept. the attraction is down most of august.

August 25th would be nice. We're arriving the 26th so it would be great to get a chance to see the new movie.

Well, I know people aren't fond of the old film, but maybe because I am old (just turned 50), I love it and will miss it. Every time I see it, it's like a trip back to college. I'm glad we bought the tunes of WDW disc because I can preserve the theme from the film to listen to anytime I want to. I'm hoping the new film will be great. I just worry about the updates WDW has done lately. I hate the new Tiki Bird show and find the updates to PoC okay, but not nearly as fun as the old ride. Maybe I'm just in a nostalgic phase of life!
Lucy's Mom

I heard somewhere (not shure where tho) that the new Canada movie is featuring Eva Avila... and I think that it is premiering somewhere at the end of August (dont quote me tho! im not shuree...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter