NEW California Grill Menu is up on WDW Website!

Ummmm...not loving the menu. Cali Grill has always been my fave restaurant and I see some favorites have remained but it seems a bit smaller and a bit more adventurous? And good luck if you're vegetarian.

OP - thanks for posting but I have to agree with the previous post, nothing too exciting here. I'm sad they changed the filet - that used to be my favorite. I think I'm gonna forgo the reservation tomorrow for our sept. trip and splurge on something else.

I agree, I thought the old menu looked good and I was excited to try it, we have decided to pass this trip. Thanks for the link.

Sorry to hear that the changes are disappointing to some! I think the new menu sounds fantastic! AND I was just about to score a 7:30pm reservation for OPENING NIGHT - Sept 9th :cool1:

I am not loving the menu either! :-( I would go with the filet but I hate tomatoes and it is all tomatoes Lol hmmm second guessing being up at the crack of dawn for a reservation.

Wow, everything in the menu sounds good to me. I'm going to have trouble choosing! I thought I might want to do the omikase menu for our next visit, but the regular menu is way too tempting.

Ummmm...not loving the menu. Cali Grill has always been my fave restaurant and I see some favorites have remained but it seems a bit smaller and a bit more adventurous? And good luck if you're vegetarian.

I second that. Do you think there will be more choices offered on the menu at the restaurant. Is it possible to ask for changes to a dinner entree? The old menu looked so much more appealing.:sad2:

We got a res for Oct 26 at 7:30. Yes, LOTS of tomatoes. But, I plan to substitute some things, and will call the day before to set it up.... Somehow. Tomatoes and potatoes are high in potassium, and that's a big 'nono' for me. Can't have my heart skippin' TOO much on Tower of Terror! Sushi? May be time to try the stuff.

I'm not feeling the menu. :( Sad because I've always wanted to go there but nothing on the menu is speaking to me.....

I was excited to get our ADR for November but am thinking I may chose to cancel it...Kinda disappointed in the menu :sad2:

I am excited about the menu. I had tried most of the stuff on the old menu that looked good to me. (Unlike a lot of folks I don't go out to eat the same thing every time I go to a restutant)

I was excited to get our ADR for November but am thinking I may chose to cancel it...Kinda disappointed in the menu :sad2:

Same thing here- just got a 7:20 for 11/17- our 1st trip to Disney- and was looking forward to trying CA Grill after reading all of the rave reviews- & wanting to see wishes there- but after seeing the menu- I'm not loving it at all.

Does anyone know if there's a kids menu?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter