New bzz campaign

pweyl36

<font color=green>Now if I can only get them into
Ok,all you bzz agents,there is a new OFF! campaign. This will go fast,check your Emails.:surfweb:

Wow Thanks for posting I didn't get an email but it was on my homepage! THANK YOU! It's almost 'squito season!

I got in and am SO excited about this one. I swear that if there are 10 people outside, the mosquitoes ignore the other 9 and just feast on me!

Suzi

I got an early invite for this one last week. Good thing, too, because all of my other campaigns are starting to end.

I just received my other campaign the john freda shampoos, its very nice.

Heads up that I just got one for Disposable Razor's now too.

Thanks got it!

Note, it wasn't listed on mybzzagent startup page...where you scroll thru things w/ the arrow? But, when I went to BzzCampaigns from the top menu it was listed there!

Just in case anyone missed it.

Got the early invite for the off, going to look for the razors now!!

I got the Off one the other day, and today got an invite for Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless --seems like they have alot of campaigns going on these days, I'm still doing the Glade® Sense & Spray and L'Oréal® Advanced Revitalift® Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair. And last week I turned down one for a game system-I think it was called Game Wave (I think it like the 3rd time they have tried that one in the last year).

We got in on the Off campaign the other day and I am so excited. Anything to keep those bugs away in the summer :). They have had a lot of really good campaigns in the last few months. I cant wait to see what comes next.

I got the Off yesterday too. I hope it works, one of my sons and I are mosquito magnets while the other two sons can sit in a swamp and not get bitten. But I hate the sticky sprays. This product sounds perfect for me. (hey, I am going to copyright that so don't anyone else use it in their review... lol)
I am also doing the Loreal Advanced Revitalift Deep Wrinkle Repair. The bottle was 1.7 oz. Says it should last for 3 months. I just finished my 3rd week and I am all out. Guess my face is bigger than the test people.
I am also doing the Nature's Source Cleaners. I totally love that stuff. If you are oding that one check out the email sent a few days ago. My submission got a great review and Jono sent it around to everyone in the campaign.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter