New Bus Info

Although it looks like this rumor has absolutely no basis in fact it wouldn't be a reach for Disney to outsource Disney bus transportation to Mears. Disney has a good working relationship with Mears and Disney is outsourcing valet and bell services.

CarolA:

Check it out. Edd and Tyler told you. (Sarcasm intended)

Yes, but Tyler did not feel the need to use the word "crap" or put his information in BOLD. Tyler was very nice in his response as we have come to expect.

The exact reason that I have been reading the boards for more than 2 years, and have chose not to join the board till last year, rude remarks to so many people.

:headache: :badpc: You guys are giving me a headache!!! What is going on the normally nice and even toned Transportation board??? Listen, my kid is 13 and a drama queen, I can't find decent airfare for August, my dh has been home for a week with knee surgery...my patience is waaaaaaay down. So........
can we please be nice here? We all know that CMs give out sketchy info at times. Or they may have heard the info wrong and are now repeating misinterpreted info to the public. Or perhaps they just want to appear 'knowledgable' and are just yapping! I don't know, I don't care!! We need to take everything we 'hear' with a grain of salt. We do have some, here on the TB, that know more than most of the public. And I thank them, in advance, for replying in a nice, polite manner, without making others feel badly...right guys???!!! No sarcasm is needed....let's keep this a great spot for information without alienating others. Thank you so much for your anticipated cooperation!!! pixiedust: Who says there's no pixiedust on the TB??

I can shed some light on the "people at the stops, both Disney and others"

Disney is now testing the new dispatch system. Right now, there is a van (soon to be two) that is equipped exactly as a bus and is running the routes to test the system. It is reported to be a lot of work, and therefore the second van being needed. The test vehicles are acting just like a bus, stopping at loadzones, sitting at stops, running routes all over property and have a lot of people observing and testing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter