New Bride-to-be!!

magicalmemories2010

Earning My Ears
So I am new here and just wanted to say hello! I am planning a wishes wedding for March 2014. I am super excited :D if anyone has information that will be helpful I would much appreciate it :) for instance, for a reception do I have to use a theme? I got on the disney weddings site and they have themes like Asian style lady and the tramp beach etc..but do I have to use one of those? I want to have my wedding colors be champagne, sand brown, and teal and none of those themes seem to fit.

Congrats!! I'm thinking of March 2014 as well! What dates/venues are you considering? I dot think you have to have a theme or you can likely create your own. I already have my own theme and colors in mind so I will have to see how creating my own theme works...hopefully lots of customization isn't a problem!

Same here, engaged just last night!! looking for October 2014 with a wishes wedding too :) I don't think a theme is required. I think they just give u the options if you want one!

Ltl mermaid im thinking march 8th or the weekend after. March 8 is my first choice though because all of our friends going are in college and thats the weekend before spring break up here :) plus the fiance and i pulled it out of a pile of dates together so it has some meaning :) i am wanting the WP for the ceremony and a GF ballroom reception or living seas. I want a beach theme but the theme disney has online is to dark like the navy color. I want champagne sand brown and teal :)

How fun! I'm thinking of March 3rd which is a Monday at the WS at Epcot for our ceremony and also for our dinner/dessert reception. I'm hoping for a subtle Rapunzel theme using gold/purplish colors but it will really depend on what they have available. I've heard March is a great time of year for weather which is why I chose that month!

Congrats to all you ladies who just got engaged! If you need help getting started, you can always read the Planning Journals on here. There are so many great ideas from all the brides here. Every wedding is so unique, I love reading them :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter