New Bonnet Creek Questions

Tab2Disney

Mouseketeer
I have been to BC before but I still have a couple of questions before this trip...

Do they have a "big" pot like for spaghetti or soup?
Do the TV's have HDMI port's? (HD ready) like to plug in PS3?

Thanks for anyone who can help!

We have the upgraded flat screen tvs and there are 2 hdmi ports in the back and a usb port on the side. The largest pot is about 4.5 inches high, it's probably a 4 or 5 quart size. There is a strainer for noodles.

We have the upgraded flat screen tvs and there are 2 hdmi ports in the back and a usb port on the side. The largest pot is about 4.5 inches high, it's probably a 4 or 5 quart size. There is a strainer for noodles.

What building are you in? Do you think it matters for what type of TV?
Do the older buildings have older TV's. We have requested building 6, but I am imagine it will be in high demand.:confused3
Thanks so much for the info!!

What building are you in? Do you think it matters for what type of TV?
Do the older buildings have older TV's. We have requested building 6, but I am imagine it will be in high demand.:confused3
Thanks so much for the info!!

We are in building 1, but it has been redone. If you can't get 6 at check in maybe at least ask for a room that has been redone since some still have older TVs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter