New BLT pic

Mackwell

Earning My Ears
blt.jpg

Tasty.

I love it! Everytime I type or even think about the resort, I think about a BLT sandwich!

Great picture! Thanks for sharing. We're purchasing at BLT and are waiting for our papers!!:dance3:

Very funny... I think the initials make EVERYONE associate it with the sandwich!

Gee, I've always imagined it being more round than square, like maybe on a Croissant.

Think about it.

:rotfl2:

OMG!!!

Hadn't noticed I have bought on a sandwich membership..... Yikes!!!

:headache: :headache:

I see the plans have changed drastically. Don't think Disney thought about how this will look from Tomorrowland!!!

Looks like the GV's come with extra mayo!!

Great stuff!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I wonder if BLT will have a house special a "BLT" for $1.99 in honor of the name. I think the sandwich would be very popular.

On the other hand, what were the imagineers thinking whan they came up with that name? Were they out to lunch? :rotfl2:

That's too funny. My kids still crack up about DVC building a huge BLT next to the giant toaster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter