new blog: What Is Your Favorite Walt Disney World Attraction?

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by WebmasterLeah, May 18, 2012.

1. WebmasterLeah

WebmasterLeah Administrator Administrator Moderator

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LionKingRules84

LionKingRules84 Mouseketeer

Great blog!

I've been tempted to put a list of my favorite attractions in my signature but I still have a problem picking just one.

I think my *new* favorite attraction is probably Tower of Terror. I could ride that forever probably and not get tired of it especially with the added variety of drop sequences it's just an extremely fun ride!

When I was a kid my favorite attractions were Horizons(no longer exists) and Pirates of the Caribbean. Pirates is still one of my favorites for that reason alone. I miss the talking animatronic Parrot outside the attraction though. I actually rather liked the addition of Jack Sparrow and Barbosa when I last visited it was very well done but then it also helps I love those characters and the movies.

I also got to ride Splash Mountain for the first time my last trip and even though I hadn't ridden it as a kid it brought back that childhood feeling in me. The story is actually a very famous fable I remember was one of my favorites as a kid and with the final song being 'Zip a de do da' which was one of my favorite songs growing up with Disney(we had disney sing-a-long video with that on it).

That's just a few I felt like sharing there are a ton more!

4. KarenJDavis

KarenJDavis Earning My Ears

It all depends on which day you ask me! :upsidedow

5. cyberbox2

cyberbox2 DIS Veteran

Whether I'm in Disneyland or Magic Kingdom, I always have to ride Pirates of the Caribbean at least once and talk like a pirate while walking through the gift shop!pirate:

6. lttlmc3

lttlmc3 <font color=darkorchid>You can ship it. I'll still

Haunted Mansion!!!!