New blog- Disney's Hollywood Studios 20th anniversary

Wow. I first went when my daughter was 3, so it was 7 years old at the time. My husband and I still like that park a lot (he loves old Hollywood)popcorn::. Great blog post!

My husband and I were there in July twenty years ago on our honeymoon. There was a sericell that was sold in honor of the park opening. We were there during the 10 year anniversary and we bought another sericell that was produced for the 10th anniversary. Does anyone know if a sericell is being produced for this 20th anniversary? I would sure love to give it to my husband to mark our 20th anniversary.

My number one memory is the cast member who was walking around with a backpack that had ice cold water and lemonade. It was so hot and there really weren't any trees or shaded queue. People were passing out left and right.

thanks Kathy. I've been waiting for this, and can't wait to read it.

Great blog as always, Kathy. Always good to hear there's at least one person on the inside at WDI who doesn't like the hat. ;)

r they doing anything special cuse I will busy another day on my ticket if they are cuse I remember going there as a kid. My fav memory was the playground there

Thanks for posting, Kathy! I would have loved to experience this yesterday!!!

Great blog, Kathy! I can't believe that park is 20 years old! These park anniversaries always look like a lot of fun...hope I get to attend one someday!

Great blog! Great pictures! What a very cool job you Kathy! That's what I want to do when I grow up! :rotfl: I would have loved to hear those three speak, I wouldn't have admitted I like the hat. :blush: I hope they leave the extra stuff in One Man's Dream for awhile so I can see it when I'm there.

Yes I do have a cool job!!! When we go to these events I have to pinch myself sometimes that I am standing there enjoying it.

Cool. I can't wait to see the updates at "One Man's Dream."

I am envious! I have always wanted to be around for one of these special celebrations. Thanks for doing this, Kathy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter