• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Be Our Guest Fastpass for Lunch ~ Help

tink576

Think of the Happiest Thing
I know they just changed the system for Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpasses so that now everyone can book them and not only through the trial anymore...but how do you do it? Anyone have success booking the new be our guest lunch fast pass and if you have can you please help how to find it! Thank you!

It's not a fastpass any more. It's an ADR. Book it through the ADR system.

Had difficulty getting the time I wanted initially, however they appear to be releasing the lunchtime ADR's in batches as after 3 or 4 days of zero availability for any size party, the following morning there was availability every 15 minutes. Moral of the story : keep checking early each morning (6am to 7am). Also many people over book and cancel ADR'S in the run up to their trip. Keep a look out in the last week before you travel. Also, at lunch tables are not allocated. You could therefore get an ADR for one person at 12pm and another for 1 person at quarter past. Once you are inside you can sit where you like. It is worth taking anything you can get and then try and add guests on to the existing ADR or by making additional ADR'S at a similar time. Good luck.

It's not a fastpass any more. It's an ADR. Book it through the ADR system.
Thanks! I thought it was still a FP. We just booked a very last minute trip for spring break yesterday, and I was just pleasantly surprised to snag a lunch ressie!

I can't believe I didn't know this. I still thought it was FP also and when we went to make our FP yesterday it wasn't on there. So, now we have nothing at all for BOG. My daughter is going to be so upset! If I had known they changed it, I would have been on a long time ago to make the reservations.

So, I'm guessing there's no walk up at all any more, is this correct??

I can't believe I didn't know this. I still thought it was FP also and when we went to make our FP yesterday it wasn't on there. So, now we have nothing at all for BOG. My daughter is going to be so upset! If I had known they changed it, I would have been on a long time ago to make the reservations.

We ate lunch there this past Saturday and there still is a walk up line.
Just keep checking for an ADR. Something might open up closer to your trip date. :)

As everyone has said, BOG lunches are now ADR's. I've found that the 'Find a Table' doesn't always show up on smartphones, so if you don't see anything there, try desktop MDE.

Actually it just switched over to the reservation system last week (Feb 25) so check online to see if a reservation is available. It is still counter service and you will be able to pre-order starting 30 days in advance or you can order at the kiosks after you arrive.

We ate lunch there this past Saturday and there still is a walk up line.
Just keep checking for an ADR. Something might open up closer to your trip date. :)

You just made my day. I am like the OP. I purposely did not get a dinner ADR hoping for a FP lunch and then they switched it. I actually knew and went on Feb 25th and everyday since (also call every other day) and can not get a reservation for any of the 6 days I will be there. Someone told me there is absolutely no walk-up option anymore. I was hoping to go and beg for an ADR at 10:30am or just do a walk-up. Fingers crossed I get in one day.

There will lots of cancellations, so keep trying & check your month's cancellation thread. It seems like a lot of people made BOG lunch ADRs impulsively because of the madness and not because they fit into plans. (I remember one poster declaring that she made several for different days for her coworker "just in case" because she didn't know his actual travel dates.) Depending on your party size, you can also make a few ADRs 5 minutes apart for 1 person. I did that for my mom- she has a one-personADR at 12:00 & another 1-person ADR at 12:05 because a 2-person ADR wasn't available. Best wishes!!

We have never done BOG. Would an earlier lunch (11:10) be better than a later one (1:25). Have an ADR for both times for our Aug trip. Thanks

We have never done BOG. Would an earlier lunch (11:10) be better than a later one (1:25). Have an ADR for both times for our Aug trip. Thanks

I would do the later time so you can hit up the rides while they are at the lowest times. Also, by 1pm in Aug it will be hot and the restaurant will be a nice break. The only way I would take an earlier time is if you plan on leaving the park around 1pm for an afternoon break.

Depending on your party size, you can also make a few ADRs 5 minutes apart for 1 person. I did that for my mom- she has a one-personADR at 12:00 & another 1-person ADR at 12:05 because a 2-person ADR wasn't available. Best wishes!!
Thank you so much for posting this! I've been trying to get a reservation for 2 for a week now with no luck, as soon as I put party of 1 I was able to book for both of us at 1:10. Has anyone else done it this way and can confirm that we will definitely be able to sit together?

Thank you so much for posting this! I've been trying to get a reservation for 2 for a week now with no luck, as soon as I put party of 1 I was able to book for both of us at 1:10. Has anyone else done it this way and can confirm that we will definitely be able to sit together?

Because you pick your own table at lunch nobody can stop you from sitting together. CMs on the phone lines were doing this for people when lunch first started. There are no tables just for one at BOG so there will be at least two chairs available at your table.

Thanks! I know that's how it was when I ate there last time, just didn't know if it had changed since they made it a reservation restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter