• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New BCV mebers-Free stay questions

sam08223

Mouseketeer
New BCV members - - wondering if anyone has booked their incentive "free stay" yet? If so, what resort did you get? How was availability? Any surprises? We're planning to book ours at our 7 month window (early April) for a late Oct/ early Nov stay.

We booked our free night stay on March 14 for May 19-25 trip. Our first choice was Poly but it was only available for 4 nights so went with BWI. AKL and WL were also available at that time. That was only 2 months out. I don't think you will have any trouble booking it at 7 months out especially for Oct/Nov.

I'm a little surprised, in that there seems to be some artificial limits to availability. I was told by my guide that the only limits would be that of the actual number of "standard" rooms available at the desired resort.

I tried to book my 7 night "free" stay for the end of May, and had to settle for the Poly. I was told that YC & BC, and BWI and no availability for this "offer" during my requested dates.

I'm still happy I took the free stays, instead of the $5.00 per point, put for those about ready to purchase, it's something to think about.

I wasn't told anything about a 7 month window for booking our free stay. I was told 3 weeks after we signed up, I could call for ressies. I was told 3 weeks because that's about how long it would take closing to go thru.

Does it say on the form it can only be 7 months ahead?

JulesMom...

You can book your free stays as little as 7 days in advance, but no more than 7 months in advance. All free stay reservations must be booked by June 1st, 2003, and completed by July 1st, 2003.

Hope that helps.

We booked the Poly for 3 nights Aug. 22-25 on March 6. We decided on the Poly since we have stayed at the other resort but never at the Poly. We had no problem with availability.

I just booked my free 7 nights at Beach Club for 6/30 to 7/7, I wanted June but nothing available, can't go in May so I didn't try, but I was surprised to get 4th of July week.

Have a great week.

RayJay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter