New Barbie Fairy DVD

SanBlan11

Earning My Ears
I don't usually post but, I got a good deal I wanted to share. My daughter loves Barbie movies. Today at Target they had the newest Barbie Fairy DVD on sale for $3 dollars off Walmart's price. Plus you also get a free fairy barbie. (I love me anything free :cool1:) So, movie and doll cost $12! Thought someone might like this bargain.

That's an awesome deal! Might have to check this out for Easter. I thought it was the worst Barbie movie ever made but DD liked it when we saw it at the Kidtoons show.

do you know if this is online too? We don't have a Target near us but I would love this for DD for her easter basket.

Do you know if it was today only? I won't have a chance to get to Target until at least Saturday!

That's an awesome deal! Might have to check this out for Easter. I thought it was the worst Barbie movie ever made but DD liked it when we saw it at the Kidtoons show.

Then, you must not have seen the previous one, Barbie in a Fashion Fairytale. :eek::rotfl:

My kids have been waiting for this one to come out for weeks, ever since they got the Happy Meal toys. (My daughter got the last one for her birthday two weeks ago, because someone mistakenly purchased it for her thinking it was the new one.) We liked it better than the last one, but feel like they've gone downhill lately. The "musical" movies seem to be better than the "story" type movies.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup2 I've done this before and I was in Target yesterday and forgot about it!:sad2:

Do you know if it was today only? I won't have a chance to get to Target until at least Saturday!

It's advertised in the weekly ad so I think it's good until Saturday, but you may want to double check the circular online. DD says it's good, but then she thinks they're all good, so she's a bit biased. ;)

It's advertised in the weekly ad so I think it's good until Saturday, but you may want to double check the circular online. DD says it's good, but then she thinks they're all good, so she's a bit biased. ;)

Thanks! Both of my daughters are really into Barbie movies lately so I was thinking of getting one of them the Barbie movie & the other Tangled for their Easter baskets (because I know I will end up buying them both anyways). Their favorite Barbie movie is Barbie & the 3 Musketeers. I made the mistake of recording it on DVR about 2 years ago for my oldest daughter and its all she would ever ask to watch. Fast forward 2 years, she was still begging for the DVD so we bought before a long car trip and they watched it on repeat the whole trip!!! They still watch it a lot at home but also mix in a few other Barbie movies (Barbie & a Mermaid Tale and Barbie as Rapunzel)

I went to my local Target around 5 yesterday and they were already out of the dolls. I was told the store was only sent 6 dolls and quantities are limited. I then had them call another Target 20 minutes away and they had 12 left. I drove to that Target. If you can find a Target with the free dolls, there is an even better deal you can make. I bought 2 dvds and got 2 free dolls, there is a coupon on the movie that says "Save $5 now if you buy this movie and any other Barbie movie". I used the coupon on the second barbie movie. So.... 2 of the new movies and 2 dolls for $19! Great buy for my child and a movie and doll on the side for an upcoming b-day gift for a friend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter