• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New- Balance Run Disney Shoes

got2sammies

DIS Veteran
Hello All,
My cousin just told me that some of the new balance outlet stores received shipments of the run disney shoes! Not sure what styles though. So I called my outlet in Williamsburg and THEY HAVE THEM!! AH! I will be making a trip VERY soon! So if you have been looking- check your local new balance store outlet!

Hello All,
My cousin just told me that some of the new balance outlet stores received shipments of the run disney shoes! Not sure what styles though. So I called my outlet in Williamsburg and THEY HAVE THEM!! AH! I will be making a trip VERY soon! So if you have been looking- check your local new balance store outlet!
Get out!!! I'm in Norfolk! Our outlets rarely have anything!!

So I very unexpectedly came upon the RunDisney sneakers at the Merrimack, NH store just this past weekend!!!! They were $50/pair, with buy one get one half off. My daughter and I got gray ones that have a classic Minnie towards the heel, Mickey linings, and musical note trimming on the sole. My DH wanted a pair, but there were none in his size. My DD and I would have loved the Cinderella sneakers, but those were in really limited sizes.

Aurora, OH and Grove City, PA don't have any. It just happened that my parents road-tripped to West Virginia today, as we have no local NB outlet in Michigan, but still struck out.

I saw on another board that any outlet within 150 miles of Orlando, FL would not get these.

I checked an outlet within 150 miles of Anaheim, CA and they didn't have them either.

I'm guessing cuz these are too close to WDW and DLR where the events are held :P

I got a pair!!!! Thank you OP for posting! in CT..... 49.98,and I had been needing a new pair of walking sneakers!(last pair is about 8 years old) I found only one pair in my size(they run 1/2 size small) and they are super comfortable! (I have picky feet lol) I got the white/Minnie dot sneaks with the red laces.....the salesclerk asked me if I came in specifically looking for these...I said YES!

I got a pair!!!! Thank you OP for posting! in CT..... 49.98,and I had been needing a new pair of walking sneakers!(last pair is about 8 years old) I found only one pair in my size(they run 1/2 size small) and they are super comfortable! (I have picky feet lol) I got the white/Minnie dot sneaks with the red laces.....the salesclerk asked me if I came in specifically looking for these...I said YES!
Hey which one did you go to in Ct? Did thy have a lot of stock? I'm in Ct and debating about taking the drive out to the store. Thanks!

Thank you for this post! I went to the outlet store in Charlotte NC. They had Cinderella 2014 ($40) and Minnie Mouse 2015 ($49). I purchased both! I did have to pick a half size up because they ran small. Thank you again!

Thank you! The arundel mills store had them yesterday! I picked up 2015 gray Minnie's (49.98) and 2014 Cinderella's ($40) for myself and found them to be true to size (9.5's). I grabbed an 8.5 of the white polka dot Minnie's ($49.98)for my mom and she felt that they're a little small, but thinks they'll stretch. They also had the green tinkerbell ones there(I believe they were $49.98, as well). My store said to buy them soon if you want them because they're selling out fast.

Try to call ahead because my store had limited quantities. Just didn't want you to drive all that way and they were out of them.

Hey which one did you go to in Ct? Did thy have a lot of stock? I'm in Ct and debating about taking the drive out to the store. Thanks!
Westbrook, and they had 3 very small stacks on an end cap only...I left one pair size 9.5 (really a 9,they run small) I saw some 7'(?) maybe some larger 10's also- maybe 8 pair or so?

now that I saw the bow clips they sold, I am gonna add those to my sneakers! (b/c I'm a big old kid lol)

Anyone seen any of the brightly colored "Goofy" version of the Run Disney shoe at the New Balance outlets in a size 8 men's? I would be happy to pay shipping, cost of shoe, and time/effort if you were to pick me up a pair!! I can't seem to find them anywhere....(even on Ebay in that size!).

Thanks!
Misty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter