new at this..gearing up to book my fast passes soon and have question

FosterA

DIS Veteran
Last time I went to Disney, we did the paper fast pass method so I'm trying to figure out everything. I did read the sticky thread but still confused about one thing.
Ok..so 4 of us are going but we have 2 completely different reservations. My son and I are in one room with our own reservation and my daughter and friend are paying their own way and have a completely different ressie.
I plan on being up early on my 60 day prior day and know how to go ahead and get my son and I our 3 fast passes per day using the website. (I also have the app but I'll do my computer the morning I do this.) So my daughter will NEVER make it up early on that booking day so just to be clear......I can book her and her friend's for them as long as they are in my "friends list" right?? Or do I need her password and such so I can log on as her?
That leads to my second part of the question. She made the reservation for her and her friend using her email and all that. Her friend doesn't have his own "disney experience" nor care to I don't think. I sent her an invitation to be on my friends list and she was successfully added but I can't seem to get him on. It keeps showing that it's pending. But...I don't think he does email and I don't think he inputed that anyway when they reserved. Does he need to have an email or his own acct for me to add him? Can't he added by default to my friend's list since him and daughter are together with one reservation and she's in charge of the account more or less? (he's an adult but kind of like her "kid" in that she's handling all the reserving and has the account and such)
I'm just wanting to make sure everything set so when I do the fast passes, I won't get hung up. I really want to get all 4 of us booked with our 3-a-day.
Thank you

I can book her and her friend's for them as long as they are in my "friends list" right?? Or do I need her password and such so I can log on
You can book FPs for anyone who is listed or linked to your MDE. You just select the correct people when booking.

If her friend is listed and Managed on her MDE, you should be able to list him to yours as long as you use the same name. Try adding him by name and see what pops up. Don't send a request because he doesn't have his own MDE.

If you continue to have problems, you'll need to call Disney.

Starting with the second question; could your daughter add her friend to her MDE. My wife and kids are on my MDE. I added them the last time we visited.

If her friend is on her MDE and she accepts your friend request you can make their FP reservations. Once you are linked and they have their tickets loaded to MDE, you can test it.

I did ours about three weeks ago. We're staying onsite so 60 days in advance. There I was adjusting my times later in the day and got what I wanted. There are still FEA slots available. There is a lot of Pandora slots available also.

Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter