• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New AP prices? Dream Hotel Spa

lojo

Mouseketeer
Hopefully I'm not repeating someone else's question, but I did a little search and couldn't find anything:surfweb:

Has anyone any idea what the Annual Pass prices are likely to be after 9 November? I know you're not psychic (well, most of you) but going on previous price hikes could anyone offer an educated ballpark guess?

Also, has anyone tried the spa facilities at the Dream Castle Hotel? I'm thinking my poor muscles will appreciate some tlc after 'supervising' activities at the parks all day, but I'd love some feedback from anyone who has it to give.

Has anyone other than LittleLizzie (wonderful review) stayed at the Dream Castle?

That's all for now
Lucy

When we bought our Dream Annual Passes back in 2005 they were €159 each, they are now €179 so they increased by €20. Hope this helps. :)

Thanks Elaine.

I don't suppose you know whether they rise every year (therefore I could anticipate approx €10 increase) or if €20 increase is more likely?

I'm hoping it's less rather than more - we are only planning to go once, but if I can justify buying an AP for financial benefit then it would be just silly not to go again.... wouldn't it!!!!! :)

Lucy

I do remember they increased by €20 in one fell swoop but not sure whether the prices change every year or whether it's not as frequent as that.......
then it would be just silly not to go again.... wouldn't it!!!!! :)
::yes::

Thanks Guys. Looks like I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed (or should that be ears? :earsboy: )

So has no-one been to the Dream Castle Hotel recently? Never mind, we've already booked so am determined to enjoy it anyway.

Ta again
Lucy

Hi Lucy

We are going to the Dream Castle from the 15th to the 19th of October so if I manage to get around to trying out the spa I shall let you know what it's like, will also post a review of the hotel when I get back. When is it your going?

We're going on the 4th of December. Can't wait for your review - have a great time. Not long now, you must be excited.

Lucy

Yeah only 8 days to go....flaming postal strike is a bit worrying though as I'm still waiting on the tickets but i'm sure it will get sorted out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter