New Annual Passholder Q's

hugApug

The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful-e.e
Just purchased a Premium AP last week, loving the monthly plan for NorCal & SoCal residents, and have a few questions. About an hour after purchasing, I hadn't received my e-ticket, so I called customer service and was told they were experiencing difficulties and I wouldn't receive an e-ticket :confused3. He said to bring in my confirmation page instead, meaning I'll have to visit guest services before entering the park this Saturday.

Here is my main question:
Can I get my AP the night before? I'll arrive in DTD around 6:30pm on Friday and would like to get my AP before I enter on Saturday. Is guest services open, and when will my AP "start"? I'd really like to avoid getting my AP on Saturday AM, as I'm going with a first-timer and we'd like to be able to head straight in at opening.

Thanks for any responses! :goodvibes

I know the answer to the question regarding when your AP would start. It would begin on the day you activated it, so if that is Friday night, then that is your activation date. Not sure about the hours of guest relations.

You go to the ticket booths to activate, receive your AP. They are open about 1 hours before the parks open to park closure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter