New Annual Passholder Magnet this Summer!

It looks great, but I'm not going back until October. I hope by then they will have a Daisy Duck passholder magnet.

Strictly a draw to be there! At christmas time they were giving them out freely at all the places - like, 'how many would you like'??

When we were there for F&G, they were being so systematic - someone checking your ID, plus AP, then someone else to hand you a magnet. Wow, like they were gold plated or something!! Couldn't believe the extra CMs they were willing to employ just for that!
They're cute, but not something I'd go very far out of my way to get - in fact, we were passing by before I remembered it.

At the display of the different christmas trees in Disney Springs, they were giving out cute Cinderella pins to AP holders - think, as a preview for the movie - now, that was cute!

Does anyone know if these are still available? My husband is headed down tomorrow for a short trip.

I was hoping they would have a few extra and extend it? Any possibility? Not much of a "summer" magnet
I do not think they are giving them out any more they were giving them out t EPCOT mouse gear you could try asking at GR and see if they can find you one

We got one tonight (July 4) at Mouse Gear in Epcot- just asked a CM, she scanned our Magic Band.

It’s obviously past June 29- I’m sure they’ll continue giving them away till they’re gone- they are just magnets- don’t think they’re hauling the extras off to the Disney Vault. Ha.

I was hoping they would have a few extra and extend it? Any possibility? Not much of a "summer" magnet
That was my reaction too. Summer only officially started on June 21! Our summer trip isn’t for another two weeks. I don’t think it’s likely they’ll still have magnets then, but I intend to ask anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter