New Annual Pass Holder

tink713

Disneyholic Since 2007
My hubby and I moved to Florida a few months ago and just got our annual passes. I used to be very up to date on all the new things happening at Disney but I feel a little lost about somethings when I go now (new restaurants, new shows, etc.) Any new things we must do or know? TIA

I should add that the last time I was really up to date on things was back in 2012!

Most recently..............Animal Kingdom- Pandora is a really big deal. Read up about it. AK is not like the old days.
7 dwarves mine train is new at MK. hollywood studios is a temporary shell of itself since many things are now closed or gone to make room for Toy Story land and the Star Wars section.

Epcot has a new Soarin movie (its around the world, not just CA anymore) and also added an extra theater. Frozen ever after over in Norway is new and popular.

Mission Space has changed a bit.... but still offers spinning or non spinning.

Last edited:
Don't miss the THIRD bus island at MK! The Tangled restrooms between Small World and Haunted Mansion are also a welcome addition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter