• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New and Sad

Bouncin-Tigger

DVC + DIS = Expensive Habit
Hola all, sitting in MCO waiting on a late plane after a 9 day crazed vacation, We are a family of 3 going to be 4 in a few months. We both peeked in on the boards for very useful and helpful hints and thought it was about time to stop sticking a toe in the pool and jump in and join. So Hello, thank you and gotta go chase a 2 yr old thru the terminal....

welcome.gif

Gad to have you join us in the pool. :grouphug:

I hope you enjoyed your vacation. I am sure the 2 year old kept you busy. If nothing else, you probably got your exercise chasing him through the airport. :hyper:

welcome to the dis........hope you come back and do a food review and a trip report also........we would love to have you.

Welcome to DISboards. Looking forward for your review after your trip. Have fun and enjoy.

Have a safe trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter