New and just wondering...

Disneyland Dawn

Earning My Ears
Hello all! I'm brand new to the boards and was told that there was a Cast Member specific category here, is this true?

Please scroll all the way down to the Just For Fun section of our Boards. The Cast member section is found there. You will need to follow the instructions there to send an email for access to that board.

Please scroll all the way down to the Just For Fun section of our Boards. The Cast member section is found there. You will need to follow the instructions there to send an email for access to that board.

Thank you!! :)

I'm just not finding it, but I'll keep looking!!

Last edited:
Thank you!! :)

I'm just not finding it, but I'll keep looking!!
Hmmmm. It is the very last board in that forum-- just before the Technical Support board so you have to scroll all the way down. You should see Disney Collectors, Creative DISigns and then Disney Cast Members. If you don't see that let me know-- it may be hidden unless you are a member but I didn't think it was.

I just looked on my tablet where I am not logged in and I can't see that board so it may be hidden. Please send an email to Doc@wdwinfo.com for access.

Why do they have a super secret section? I understand having their own area to post, but why restrict access?? (Just wondering because I am a very nosey person in general.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter