New and Improved Introduce Yourself and Post a pic thread!

Havent posted in a while...but heres a recent one of me from my most recent trip to the World!
ZachRpnzl.jpg

Hi, I thought I would go ahead and re-introduce myself on here since I have basically disappeared from the boards from a while, hehe. I'm Kevin, I'm 23 and live in the Orlando area with my boyfriend of 3 years. We are diehard Disney fans, and I am actually a returning CM to the Walt Disney World Resort. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom and fave characters are Stitch (don't hate!) and Maleficent (my favorite diva second to Cher, of course.)

Picture:
2r74whj.jpg

I work over at Imagination/EO, so don't feel afraid to introduce yourself!

I'll look for you in November! Also, Stitch is an awesome character, if anyone hates on you for liking him, send them to me >=}! Although, I have to say that I think Ursula could out-diva Maleficent...:eek:

I'll look for you in November! Also, Stitch is an awesome character, if anyone hates on you for liking him, send them to me >=}! Although, I have to say that I think Ursula could out-diva Maleficent...:eek:

Buahaha! Finally I meet someone else who likes Stitch. I've been watching those Lilo & Stitch previews on YouTube where they include him in scenes from Lion King, BATB, etc. Cracked me up for a good while, lol. Hmm, Ursula out-divaing Maleficent? I could see it, but I do think my diva dragon would win. :lmao:

Wouldn't that be a great idea for a reality-competition series? Gather up all the Disney villianesses to see once and for all who the top diva is! I think Mickey's leaving money on the table with this one.

Stitch is adorable!!! Also, that would be a good reality series...who's going to write Disney and pitch it?

Buahaha! Finally I meet someone else who likes Stitch. I've been watching those Lilo & Stitch previews on YouTube where they include him in scenes from Lion King, BATB, etc. Cracked me up for a good while, lol. Hmm, Ursula out-divaing Maleficent? I could see it, but I do think my diva dragon would win. :lmao:

The woman working at the Stitch Christmas display at WDW last month said that she did not like Stitch and does not like it that people like him. So DP then told me that Stitch in Downtown Disney spits on people walking below and claimed to have given Stitch the finger the day that Stitch spat on him.

So DP then told me that Stitch in Downtown Disney spits on people walking below and claimed to have given Stitch the finger the day that Stitch spat on him.

That is correct. There is a Stitch perched above one of the entrances to World of Disney at DD; he squirts water onto the pavement below every few minutes. In the heat of summer, you will often see children jostling one another to stand in the way and get splashed.

Hi, everyone! :wave2:

I think this is the right place to do this, but forgive me if it's not. I'm new here, though apparently I've had an account since 2009 (who knew?!?!)!

My name is Nick, I live in New York, and love Disney. I go down about 6-7 times a year. I almost always travel solo, including this next trip. I am a DVC owner, and my next trip is next month, starting on February 17. Woohoo!!!

What else are we supposed to say? I'm 28 y/o, single, love the theater (I typically attend a show a week), and am searching for my "prince." I'm also an avid runner, and look forward to running the half in February. I don't know...what else are we supposed to say? I have an irrational love of all things Lady Gaga and anything made with peanut butter.

Here's my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/nickmahlers

And here I am!

300398_10100874420995199_8805345_64796872_1081334714_n.jpg

296739_10100324456703103_14202422_49756709_2064731604_n.jpg

388047_10100967224720789_8805345_65479214_1219159357_n.jpg

Dang, Nick! That is a whole lot of peanut butter ice cream! Is there any chocolate in there? I love peanut butter and chocolate. I must confess I have a sweet tooth. It's the bane of my existence. I organized a cookie swap in December. I thought it would be only 8 or 9 of us. It ended up being about 30. It was crazy. I can't believe that I'm almost finished eating all of the cookies that I brought home now. Ugh!

A friend just went to see Porgy and Bess and raved. But really how can you go wrong with Audra and Norm?

What is your home resort for DVC?

Hi, everyone! :wave2:

I think this is the right place to do this, but forgive me if it's not. I'm new here, though apparently I've had an account since 2009 (who knew?!?!)!

My name is Nick, I live in New York, and love Disney. I go down about 6-7 times a year. I almost always travel solo, including this next trip. I am a DVC owner, and my next trip is next month, starting on February 17. Woohoo!!!

What else are we supposed to say? I'm 28 y/o, single, love the theater (I typically attend a show a week), and am searching for my "prince." I'm also an avid runner, and look forward to running the half in February. I don't know...what else are we supposed to say? I have an irrational love of all things Lady Gaga and anything made with peanut butter.

Here's my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/nickmahlers

And here I am!

300398_10100874420995199_8805345_64796872_1081334714_n.jpg

296739_10100324456703103_14202422_49756709_2064731604_n.jpg

388047_10100967224720789_8805345_65479214_1219159357_n.jpg

Yay another runner! Welcome!:woohoo:

Welcome! My boyfriend and I live on the city limits in Yonkers. I'm a doctor in central Westchester, and David is a bartender for a catering firm in Manhattan.

Dang, Nick! That is a whole lot of peanut butter ice cream! Is there any chocolate in there? I love peanut butter and chocolate. I must confess I have a sweet tooth. It's the bane of my existence. I organized a cookie swap in December. I thought it would be only 8 or 9 of us. It ended up being about 30. It was crazy. I can't believe that I'm almost finished eating all of the cookies that I brought home now. Ugh!

A friend just went to see Porgy and Bess and raved. But really how can you go wrong with Audra and Norm?

What is your home resort for DVC?

Ha! It's actually not peanut butter ice cream....it's pumpkin spice frozen yogurt with graham cracker crumbs from Red Mango, which is one of my favorite places in the world.

I'm going to see Porgy and Bess on February 1 and I'm quite excited, especially after Brantley's race for Audra. Norm has always been a favorite performer of mine (his rendition of Being Alive is my favorite) and seeing him and Audra together onstage (finally!) has me quite excited.

My home resort for DVC is SSR, but I've never actually stayed there! I bought in there strictly because of the low cost per point and the low maintenance fees. As a real estate transaction, it made the most sense. I've never had trouble "trading up" at my 7 month mark so far!

To the rest of you, thanks for the warm welcome!!! :)

Welcome Nick! Peanut Butter is splendid and wonderful.:goodvibes

And I echo Chris' early statement. Woo Hoo! Another runner.:cool1:

Hi everyone!

My name is Meghan, my username is just what I am -- a total disney girl! I live in suburban Pennsylvania, about thirty minutes north of Philadelphia, where I grew up. I recently got engaged to my girlfriend of three years at Cinderella's Royal Table! :lovestruc My favorite park is definitely Magic Kingdom, though I do enjoy Hollywood Studios quite a bit, too! :woohoo: My favorite disney movie... eek! I love the entire Toy Story series, but Lady and the Tramp and The Little Mermaid are my all time favorites! My favorite princess is definitely Ariel and my favorite character is Minnie! :love:

Nice to "meet" all of you! :thumbsup2

i'm the blonde -- my fiancee is the brunette. :flower3:

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

My name is Shane and I live in the metro NYC area. Absolutely love WDW and can't wait to go back this year! Currently agonizing (like I do every year) which property to stay at.
I'll post a pic if someone tells me how to do that on here. I can't figure it out.

My name is Shane and I live in the metro NYC area. Absolutely love WDW and can't wait to go back this year! Currently agonizing (like I do every year) which property to stay at.
I'll post a pic if someone tells me how to do that on here. I can't figure it out.

First, you have to have ten posts; you only have eight.

Once you have ten, you upload your pic to a picture service like Fotki or Flickr or Imageshack. Then you get the URL for the pic from the service, and type: [ IMG ] http://your.url.here [ /IMG ] (but strip out all the spaces).

My BF and I also live in the NYC area (near the end of the #2), but we are thinking about doing Food and Wine Festival in the fall, and skipping Gay Days this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter