New and could sure use the help!

Steelmomof3

Earning My Ears
Hello, I am new to the disney board and could use some fast help if anyone could help. I had to cancel our trip a couple months ago due to a illness/death in the family my grandfather was in hospice and we didn't want to be in Florida if anything happend to him. Well needless to say my children were upset, the older two took it ok but the youngest was upset over losing her papa and then no Disney. I was wandering I know this is such short notice but a friend of mine just told me about the boards and how great everyone is and I was wandering if anyone was at disney now or going in the next couple of days that could do me a huge favor for my daughter. My daughters birthday is on Saturday and her favorite princess or disney character other then good ol Mickey is Mulan. I was wandering if someone there could maybe find a post card of Mulan to send to her and just write Happy Birthday Rachel and mail it to her for her Birthday on Saturday. I will gladly mail what ever the cost is back if you email an address to me I would love to see her smile when she thinks Mulan really knew her Birthday. Thanks for any help anyone can give me and God Bless.:flower3:

Hello, I am new to the disney board and could use some fast help if anyone could help. I had to cancel our trip a couple months ago due to a illness/death in the family my grandfather was in hospice and we didn't want to be in Florida if anything happend to him. Well needless to say my children were upset, the older two took it ok but the youngest was upset over losing her papa and then no Disney. I was wandering I know this is such short notice but a friend of mine just told me about the boards and how great everyone is and I was wandering if anyone was at disney now or going in the next couple of days that could do me a huge favor for my daughter. My daughters birthday is on Saturday and her favorite princess or disney character other then good ol Mickey is Mulan. I was wandering if someone there could maybe find a post card of Mulan to send to her and just write Happy Birthday Rachel and mail it to her for her Birthday on Saturday. I will gladly mail what ever the cost is back if you email an address to me I would love to see her smile when she thinks Mulan really knew her Birthday. Thanks for any help anyone can give me and God Bless.:flower3:

We will be in Disney in 20 days but I would be happy to get Mulan's autograph for her and send her a card from Disney then. I know that it will arrive after her birthday but if you think it will make her happy then I would love to do it for you. You can send me a message through the Personal Message feature with your address. Don't worry about the cost - I am happy knowing that a child's day will be brightened. :love:

Welcome to the DISboards. I hope that you will be able to do a Disney trip soon and so sorry about losing your grandfather.

First of all, Welcome! this is a great resource.

Go to Fairy Godmailer. When we were at WDW at the end of December my daughters and I did 5 of them. We had such a great time searching for just the right postcard and getting the autographes and writing the notes. I know that someone else would love to do that for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter