New and always do

New: Biergarten, Pecos Bill's for Rio Grande Nachos, Skipper Canteen, Morimoto Street Food (w/ Morimoto TS a possibility), River Roost, Trail's End, Sa'tuli, Trattoria al Forno (Bon Voyage BF).
New that we may be able to fit in or sample: Jock Lindey's, Frontera Cocina, Homecomin'
New for my family: The Blue Zoo

Always do: Via Napoli. I can't get my prosciutto and melon pizza anywhere else!

We generally try to eat at new restaurants every time we go; the only one we've repeated so far is BOG, though for different meals (breakfast and lunch).

We'll be doing BOG again (for both breakfast and a late dinner reservation, where we'll probably just get dessert...we're basically going so my Beast-obsessed 5yo can meet him), and we'll be doing Whispering Canyon (the second time for my husband and I, but the first time for our kids...BOG is a first for them as well). We'll probably do Captain Cook's too; we always go to the Poly for the Electrical Water Pageant!

New to us:
-Trattoria al Forno
-Hollywood & Vine
-Tusker House
-Homecomin'
-1900 Park Fare
-'Ohana

Last edited:
New (later this month): Mama Melrose, Skippers Canteen, & 'Ohana

Always Do: 50's Prime Time, Tony's, Yak & Yeti (our new always), Via Napoli (our new always), & BOG lunch

New: Nine Dragons, Teppan Edo, maybe Cape May Cafe, and Captain Cook's at the poly for a quick service. I'm gonna call the SciFi new-we ate there in '94 and didn't think much of it but we're going to give it another go.

Always go: The San Angel Inn and Tony's Town Square.

My must-dos are San Angel Inn and Wolfgang Puck Express. New for us this time will be Via Napoli. Also considering Homecoming.

New - Skippers Canteen and Be Our Guest.

Always Do - Rose & Crown, 'Ohana dinner, Via Napoli, Biergarten and Brown Derby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter