New ALL STAR fridge swap/Tons of OPEN dates!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Sept 9 through 19...All Star Music, if it opens up.

Thanks!

Hey! Just wanted to let everyone know that I have recieved the fridge and it is now jam packed!

Will post more later,
Thanks

Hi, I have sent you a pm to book the fridge from 21/12 - 1/1. Thank you !! x:goodvibes

Hi Guys :wave2: Just popping by to see how things are going with the swap. I've exchanged details with people on either side of my swap and as long as the few days between the previous swapper leaving and my pick-up doesn't get filled, then we are ready to go. I am keeping a close eye on things regarding the empty dates before I go, just in case and am so glad to hear all is going well with the swap. Thanks everyone :mickeyjum

Hey, just got back home! I took the fridge over to Sports and personally gave it to the next swapper! So it is in her hands now. The fridge was great and about twice the size of the fridges Disney will rent you for $10 a night!

This is just a reminder to everyone, we need to be sure that we have the info of the perosn before and after us. Any one traveling between now and the middle of august needs to make sure that his info has been exchanged and if anyone is not able to get ahold of another swapper please let me knoe asap please. Thanks guys!!

Thanks for the reminder. I have made doubley sure that details have been exchanged on both sides of my swap. I am in the process as we speak, of printing out ID labels to tape on the fridge box for the swapper after me. YAY..getting sooooo excited now :banana::banana::banana:. Thank you so so much for keeping this swap going. It is much appreciated by everyone, for who the swap has saved loads of money. Thanks again :thumbsup2

Hi, looking for contact for dreamer423 to arrange contact details for fridge swap !!!!

Are the dates of Dec 9-16th available? We will be at ASMovies during that time frame.

Just wondering ..... Will be at All-Stars Movies 09/26-10/03/09 ..... if not, Not a problem.

I am going to have get a cheap coffee pot that I will be willing to leave as we are flying. If anyone has any suggestions on how I would do that so someone else could use it, that would be great. I do not have to start a coffee pot swap.

Thanks,
Kathy:

Just wondering ..... Will be at All-Stars Movies 09/26-10/03/09 ..... if not, Not a problem.

I am going to have get a cheap coffee pot that I will be willing to leave as we are flying. If anyone has any suggestions on how I would do that so someone else could use it, that would be great. I do not have to start a coffee pot swap.

Thanks,
Kathy:

When I had the fridge in June (20-27) there was a red mesh bag being passed along with peoples leftovers, if it is still being passed by the time you get it you could just put the coffee maker in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter