New Alice in Wonderland

hsembrick

DIS Veteran
Today is the release of the new Alice in Wonderland :cool1: and I was wondering if anyone had any coupons for it???

It won't let me post a link but there is a $10 off the blu ray combo pack at alicecoupon.com

Johnny Depp was fantastic in this role. Actually, most of the acting was very good! The dance was a bit...eh. Could have lived without it. Was totally underwhelmed by the ending but still loved the movie!

Hi--

If you haven't found one yet, For Your Disney has a $10 rebate offer on the 3-disc Blu-Ray combo, as well as some contests, games, and giveaways.

For those of you considering buying the DVD, I would definitely recommend it! All of Tim Burton's movies are so visually interesting and it takes 10+ viewing to START to appreciate all of the subtleties.

As a mom of young kids, it's also great for me to be able to pick certain scenes that I know they will like, without having to show them the whole thing, which contains some images I know will scare them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter