New Alice in Wonderland

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by hsembrick, Jun 1, 2010.

1. hsembrick

hsembrick DIS Veteran

Today is the release of the new Alice in Wonderland :cool1: and I was wondering if anyone had any coupons for it???

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. fluffycow333

fluffycow333 Mouseketeer

It won't let me post a link but there is a $10 off the blu ray combo pack at alicecoupon.com

4. hulagirl87

hulagirl87 DIS Veteran

I got a $10 off blu ray combo pack coupon from the disney movie rewards site

5. aikenjhon

aikenjhon Earning My Ears

saw the movie few days back. loved johnny depp's acting

6. Mama Mouse

Mama Mouse DIS Veteran

Johnny Depp was fantastic in this role. Actually, most of the acting was very good! The dance was a bit...eh. Could have lived without it. Was totally underwhelmed by the ending but still loved the movie!

7. swhitson

swhitson Earning My Ears

Hi--

If you haven't found one yet, For Your Disney has a $10 rebate offer on the 3-disc Blu-Ray combo, as well as some contests, games, and giveaways.

8. swhitson

swhitson Earning My Ears

For those of you considering buying the DVD, I would definitely recommend it! All of Tim Burton's movies are so visually interesting and it takes 10+ viewing to START to appreciate all of the subtleties.

As a mom of young kids, it's also great for me to be able to pick certain scenes that I know they will like, without having to show them the whole thing, which contains some images I know will scare them.