New 4-night Wonder navigators

jerry112

Mouseketeer
needed! Would any recent cruisers please mail them to Barb at castawayclub dot com so she can post them. She has new ones from all cruises except the 4-night. We are leaving on the 4/24 Wonder and would really love to see some!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I have them from our FEB cruise, Ill see if I can get it done this weekend.

jerry112 said:
needed! Would any recent cruisers please mail them to Barb at castawayclub dot com so she can post them. She has new ones from all cruises except the 4-night. We are leaving on the 4/24 Wonder and would really love to see some!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I sent you a PM that might help.
Good Luck!
DJ

I have them all from the Mar 11 4 day but no way to post them.
Any suggestions?

You could also mail them to Barb at castaway clubdot com(if you pm her she will give you the address). She will post them on her website for all to see and even mail them back to you!

I am pretty sure Barb and Dave share navigators when they get them...either would work and we are allowed to put Dave's site here ;)

We'll also be on the April 24th Wonder & would love to see the Navigators. We were on the 4 Day in Feb. 2004 and would like to see what changes have been made. Thanks!! Cathie & The Gang pirate: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter