**NEW 3/8! "We're The Original Boy Band, With Songs We Never Sing" A February 2013 TR

Ahhh we always do a monorail resort tour every trip! It is a tradition that we visit each resort, so I loved that you did that!

I love both the Polynesian and Grand Floridian; they are both wonderful resorts. I have fond memories from our honeymoon of staying at the Grand Floridian; it was absolutely amazing. I love when they play music in the lobby and little girls in their princess dresses dance around... It is too cute!

Celebrate the Magic is AMAZING. Seriously. I can't wait to go back and watch it again!

Looking forward to more updates!

Hi there Dayna! I love the excitement and enthusiasm of your 1st TR! :thumbsup2 We were at the CR/BLT in late Feb too! Your renovated room is wonderful! Those throw pillows are so cute. I'm following along with this one!

joining in!

i know what you mean about that outlet mall ALWAYS busy. we got there early one morning and still had to drive around looking for a space :confused3

cant wait to hear about the rest of your trip :)

Dee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter