New 2005 - 2006 Vacation PLanner

gazeborob

I’m accused of being a Disney addict!
Am I the only one that got the new 2005 – 2006 Vacation Planner? It came in the mail yesterday. It is the same small style as last year, and not a lot of info in it.

I haven't gotten mine here in KY yet, but it's good to know that it'll be here soon!

Have not received one yet. Usually about a week to 10 days after reading it here on the disboard.

Ours came yesterday. Not much different than last years!

We got ours on Friday in NJ.Have to agree as it does not have alot of info in it. It does not list the points for Atlantis in the Bahamas.

In Canada they arrive about 3-5 weeks after the States - they must use a really cheap agent to distribute in Canada

Cheers
jaysue

Nothing yet here in Northeast Arkansas. Did the points for the WDW hotels go up a lot for 2005?

I guess it will be my turn to get the mail this week. If my DW sees it first, I may never get to see it! LOL!

Today is Monday. I guess some of us will get it today???
(Although I'm a little bummed it is not a full guidebook again. Hey, what are they giving new members at SSR? Are they still handing out the 2003-2004 guidebook along with the new "supplements"?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter