neverland club?

IWANNAGOBACK!

Mouseketeer
Anyone have kids that have attended the Neverland club I believe at the Poly
resort? How did they like and more so how did the parents feel about leaving them? Any info appreciated! Thanks!! :wave2:

Years ago probably 10, my brother and I would go to Neverland club and we loved it, We looked foward to it. They had all kinds of things for us to do, and we always made friends with the other kids, and it gave my mom and dad a night off. But like I said this was 10 years ago, we went many times and never had problems

My kids (DD6 & DS10) have been at this club several times and they really like it! DH & I have always felt confident leaving them there. We hope to get them to stay there next trip, whenever that will be, as we like to go out for a quiet dinner ALONE every trip.

Jill

We left our two kidlets (6 1/2 and almost 5) there one evening from 6-12 last fall and they had an absolute blast! They have actually asked if they could go again some trip. I felt totally fine having them there and I am REALLY picky about who cares for my kids.

:) Michele

We just got back from the Poly and as a grandmother I checked it out for my future trip with my granddaughter in 2 years. Oh my goodness, it is the most incredible place for little ones. I think your little ones will love it. I loved how they have different areas for different age kids interest. The cutest thing was the clothes rack with all the little princess dresses for dress up. I was very impressed with the details.

Hi!

My DS (age 5 1/2) LOVES the Neverland Club. He has been there on most of our very frequent trips to WDW In fact, if he doesn't get to go he is bummed. Last Spring I decided to take him on a mommy and son weekend to Disney World. We were eating lunch one day and he asked me if he would be going to the Neverland club this trip. I told him no and he began to beg and plead to go. I caved in (oh my gosh-time to myself, twist my arm...)

My son loves all the child care facilities at Disney World and never get mad that he has to go-he pretty much pushes us out the door with a "Don't come back too soon" wave.

What is the charge for the Neverland Club? and, anyone staying on property can use it?

i think it is $10/hour per kid. yes, you can stay at any resort and use it. i have a reservation in june for my two (4/5), and we are staying at CBR. we are using neverland for the kids while we use their dining credits for narocosees (sp?)

i think it is $10/hour per kid. yes, you can stay at any resort and use it. i have a reservation in june for my two (4/5), and we are staying at CBR. we are using neverland for the kids while we use their dining credits for narocosees (sp?)

Thanks for the info Jan :)

Thanks for the info! I had heard good things but like the extra reassurance!
Does anyone know if there is a minimum time limit? And has anyone had a child with a nut allergy attend? :listen: And any issue with that? :confused3 Thanks so much for any thoughts! :wave2:

my son stayed there one night last year (he was 4)...he really, really enjoyed himself and asked to go back again on this trip.....though we are trying cubs den this time cause we will be staying at the WL

$10 an hour, but that also includes their meal

IWANNAGOBACK! said:
Thanks for the info! I had heard good things but like the extra reassurance!
Does anyone know if there is a minimum time limit? :wave2:

I believe the minimum time is 2 hours. Please confirm this info when you make your reservation.

My girls stayed there last week, and loved it. They have also stayed at Simba's, but said Neverland was better.

Price was $10/hr/per kid, and there was a 2 hour minimum.

My daughter has been there twice and loved it both times. The first time she was 4 and the next time 5 1/2. In fact on our last trip she was disappointed that she wasn't going - and made mention of it often. We'll be staying at the Poly in August so we might just have to let her visit again. I definitely recommend it.

My son will be nearly 4 when we go in January. Our AAA rep. told us the age requirement was 3. Will he be allowed to go?

Has anyone tried out the club at the Beach Club? How was it? Does anyone know how it compares to the one at the Polynesian?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter