Never Too Late !!!

Bronte

DIS Veteran
Never Give Up ... It Is Never Too Late !!!!

This morning we were able to change our first night at AKV (one bedroom) over to BLT (one bedroom lake view) for our Thanksgiving trip. It was worth the extra points and all the stalking I did online to finally get that room and not have to change resorts !!!

We leave Thursday !!!!!!!

Wow! Nice job, less than a week out. That's a nice way to start Thanksgiving. :) Did you waitlist before?

Yes we were wait listed for months but it never came through ... The wait list exp. at 7 days out but I kept looking and looking and looking !!!!

Wow!! Congratulations!! It gives me hope to get a couple of nights added on in Jan. We are staying at BLT Jan 7-9 before moving to SSR for the next 5 nights.

Thanks for the heads up. Have fun on your trip!!

Yes we were wait listed for months but it never came through ... The wait list exp. at 7 days out but I kept looking and looking and looking !!!!

Great, thanks. We have a waitlist for 7 days out. Had one once before but called, so was curious about online. We were driving down so I couldn't keep checking but we did get ours after calling. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter