• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NEVER MIND! QUESTION ANSWERED! Tickets prices through Universal vz. UT

phillymummer

DIS Veteran
So, I just went to the UT site to see how much my 2-Day P2P tickets would cost. They are $178. I checked that against the tickets prices on the Unviersal site and the same tickets cost $175.99. I thought UT was supposed to be cheaper? Am I missing something? I checked tax.... I double checked that they were the exact same tickets. Am I missing fine print somewhere?

I think that the UO website does NOT include tax, the UT website DOES include tax already. So probably about a $20 difference.

If you have time, subscribe to the mousesavers newsletter which comes out monthly. In the letter is a link to UT that has an even better discount.

Yes, the price on UT is all inclusive. To see the real price of the tickets on the universal website, you have to actually put them in your cart and go to the final page. The final price is $187.43 where the final price on the UT website is $178.

That was it. :blush: I thought I was reading the grand total, but I was only reading the subtotal. So embarrassing.... I knew I had to be missing something.

Thank you for the mousesavers tip! I will do that!!

My family just purchased 2 day park to park tickets from UT & they were buy 2 days get 1 free ( this was about 2 weeks ago ) we used the private link from the mousesavers newsletter too.

My family just purchased 2 day park to park tickets from UT & they were buy 2 days get 1 free ( this was about 2 weeks ago ) we used the private link from the mousesavers newsletter too.

We did this option also. Definitely subscribe to the newsletters and it will save you a few dollars.

Undercover Tourist will note on their site if tickets are priced higher than gate prices also.

Are the tickets from USSSA ok for anyone to use? We don't have any kids on sport teams so was a little worried about purchasing.

Thanks macraven for the quick response. Those prices are the best I've seen. Do you just go to the usssa store web site to purchase? Do you need to register first or anything? Again thanks for your help.

Thanks macraven for the quick response. Those prices are the best I've seen. Do you just go to the usssa store web site to purchase? Do you need to register first or anything? Again thanks for your help.

we had quite a few threads about these tickets at the beginning of the summer.
if i can get time later today, i'll try to search them for you.

some past threads talked about how to get them, sign up for being able to buy them online, expiration dates for the tickets, etc.

hopefully someone else will do the search and point out the threads for you.

i can't remember all the details right now on those usssa tickets.
just know it was a good deal as long as there didn't have an expiry date to confilict with a planned travel.

the mousesavers letter that comes out on the 15th of each month to subscribers also has lower prices thru the UT link in it.

Tickets seem to be so much cheaper at USSSA. Why aren't more people purchasing from there instead of UT? If I'm reading correctly, a 4-day WDW hopper is only $285.00. If I would have known about USSSA, I may have just purchased from there instead and saved ~$70/ticket. What are the limitations besides expiry dates and them being non-upgradable?

Tickets are legit and have been used by many people on these boards. You just have to watch the expiry dates and know that no changes can be made to them.

I just cancelled my UT purchase (made 2 hours ago) and bought Park 2 Park Universal tickets through USSSA with the pick up option. I hope all goes well because this just saved me almost $160 which for me is huge. :) Thank you for posting the USSSA info. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter