• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Never joke about disney w/ my mom

pjpoohbear

<font color=blue>Back in DVC point Debt!<br><font
I made a joke last night when my mother told me she was going to visit the Disney store at Fairview Mall.

The joke was " Hey, would you mind picking me up a 7 day PHP pass while you are there?" :p I knew they were like $450 or so, I thought she would laugh when they told her the price and say no way, the brat can get it herself.

She just called me and she bought 2!!! Just incase I want to invite her on my first solo trip home.

Moral of the story, My mom does not joke about disney!!! She is worst then me ::yes::

The wonderful part is that she says I can give her half of the cost of one 7 day PHP pass to pay her back. Beat that price, lol.:hyper:

Penny

Joke about Disney!

And don't you know a bribe when you are given one!LOL

She wants to come Trick or Treating with us!

Scratch
pirate:

She said it was for next year, Yeah right! She is already tricking!

Can I have your Mom's name and number ??? I need 4 AP's (2 adult, 2 children) for January ... and I like her "conversion" rates ! :teeth:

Mary Liz

Originally posted by pjpoohbear

She just called me and she bought 2!!! Just incase I want to invite her on my first solo trip home.

Would she like to come with us????

It'll be our second trip "home", but we could pretend...!!!

Just in case - 2 adults and two children!!:crazy: :crazy:

:sunny:
Mary Beth

MBB:

She asks how long of a trip home?

And she is tickled pink by the love!!
She does make a great honourary grandmother, we have adopted a whole family in the past!

Penny

She spent some time with Penny and her Mom on the ship, and she was impressed!

So, since your mom is adopting, that's 2 adult PHP, 3 MNSHP (maybe 6 if they hold one on the 1st) We'll draw straws for the bed!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

Originally posted by pjpoohbear
MBB:

She asks how long of a trip home?

And she is tickled pink by the love!!
She does make a great honourary grandmother, we have adopted a whole family in the past!

Penny

THREE WHOLE WEEKS!!:Pinkbounc

How about a Mickey bar every day...just to "sweeten" the pot???earseek:

We're all about the Honourary Grandmother thing...does she prefer Grammy, Granmama or Nanny?? She would be a REAL Fairy Grandmother...princess:

Tell your mom to have a lovely day...it's nice to "read" about your wonderful relationship..:sunny:
Mary Beth

Having a bad week and it is great to know that there are wonderful people around to make me smile laugh and laugh out loud.

But on the ticket side, she just paid off 3700.00 on my DVC, what a angel. I might just have to take her with me in October. At the latest we will head back for next year's F&G festival.

MBB: Three weeks?!? She snores like a lumber jack on a deadline. Love her, but I bring earplugs ever time we sleep in the same room. You guys might actually want to enjoy your vacation. LOL

Scratch:

I think I will be joining you for dinner at LLT on the 31st. Just me right now. Let me know what you need from me.
Penny

(sorry for the personal message - MODS)

She is really trying to bribe you now!LOL;)

I've pm'd you so that the mods won't get angry!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

OH can you add me to the list .. Altho i do have a mom that is pretty much like that too ! they are wonderful aren't they.. I hope to see you guys at MNSSHP on the 31st .. :Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter