Never Give Up on ADRs

LtRazor

Mouseketeer
i am going for 2 weeks next Friday and had daughter booked for BBB but couldn't get any good restaurants at MK until last night. I check every night and all of a sudden BOG opens up for party of 5 at 6:20! I quickly jumped on that and now have confirmation!

This goes to show, never give up on searching for ADRs.

How wonderful! I always tell the story of getting CRT s month and a half out by checking on a whim! Have a great time!

This goes to show, never give up on searching for ADRs.

When you get there It seems things open up all the time when it's just a day or two away. lots of people canceling reservation they booked and it doesn't work in their time frame while at WDW. There are some people that even cancel the day of, we got an Ohana for dinner the day of back in November.

That's great, and I totally agree. We also got our BOG reservation just a few weeks before our last trip.

When you get there It seems things open up all the time when it's just a day or two away. lots of people canceling reservation they booked and it doesn't work in their time frame while at WDW. There are some people that even cancel the day of, we got an Ohana for dinner the day of back in November.

Exactly. I've also heard of people booking multiple ADRs for the same restaurant when their reservation window opens, and chances are they have no intention of using all of them. Some are likely cancelled as plans finalize and the trip gets closer.

I was able to get a number of ADRs (including BOG) by using TouringPlans.com.
The one and only time we ate at BOG for dinner we actually stopped in for lunch right when they changed to reservation for it, but we didn't know, and they asked us if we wanted to come back that evening, which of course we did. We were not impressed, we really like the pork, and when we got it at dinner, it was only slightly bigger, for a lot more money. We did get to have it paired with a wine, but not worth the $200 we spent, compared to getting the Exact same thing at lunch, minus the wine, for only about $50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter