Never found a way to make payment online!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by atisikitabasket, Dec 24, 2012.

1. atisikitabasket

atisikitabasket Mom Always Said I was a Little Off

Ok so usually I can figure out websites but the new DW and I are not getting along I messed with it for over 45 min kept entering ressie info never worked finally got it to pull up the ressie but never was able to find a way to make a payment. I just gave up and called instead I miss the old site! But good news we are all set for our trip!!!!:cloud9:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. michsig

michsig DIS Veteran

Did you make a room-only reservation? I know that you can't make payments online with room-only.

4. fla4fun

fla4fun DIS Veteran

I've been able to get back into the old site by deleting my cookies - so you may want to try that if you prefer the old site. I want to stay with the old site until I do my online check in for my trip next month.

5. dana278

dana278 Mouseketeer

Sorry to hijack this post but I'm planning my first real trip and I have a quick question about payments and everything. I found a copy of their terms & conditions online but I don't see anything about the following question:

So I know you have to pay $200 up front, and then everything has to be paid off by 45 days prior to travel. Is there a payment schedule somewhere in the middle there? Can you just make payments here and there whenever you want at your leisure? I could just open a savings account at my bank and deposit money each week and make one big payment at the end, but it would be nice to save a step and just go online and do it directly to Disney once or twice a month.

And according to the terms I'm reading, everything fully refundable up until 45 days, with a $200 fee after that? Does that even go for the day before arrival? You never know what could happen, I guess.

Thank you! :)