Never been to Disney

Omg I'm so jealous! We had our honeymoon at WDW 6 years and ago and now I'm a self-confessed addict. There's no time like the first...

We are from UK so we have not used a car in WDW, we drove to the keys 1 year and the still had the car when we got back to WDW. We never used it in a week it was a total waste of money. Disney's transport is fine, it can be a little slow but it saves hiking from car parks and waiting for trams.

We have stayed in CBR and I liked it. As OP said it is very big but there is an internal bus that goes round the resort. The grounds are very relaxing for a walk and the food court had some good choices for breakfast. We are now DVC members and although we have access to a kitchen we have never used it! The only thing that gets used is the coffee maker. The one year we had the car we stopped at a supermarket on the way to WDW and got some little bottles of water and candy snacks (I eat loads of Twizzlers when in US can't get them over here and I love them). The Florida water is a bit weird if you're not used to it (sulphur :eek: ) so you might want some bottled water to drink.

We used the DDP last year for our 5 year anniversary and it was great we had lots of lovely meals - if you can afford I would do it for a special occasion like this.

One thing I would not go without - my crocs! Make sure you have comfy shoes as you'll cover many many miles in the world! Feb temperatures were just pleasant the one time we have been then. We needed a jumper at night but a t shirt and shorts were fine for daytime.

Have a fabulous time at WDW - I hope you enjoy it I'm sure you will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter