Never been one to post this, but can hardly stand the excitement

Robert6401

Mouseketeer
We are scheduled to arrive tomorrow, but we are so excited chances are we'll hit the road tonight and stop for a few winks somewhere along the way. :banana:

This is our first Christmas trip to the World, and my last trip for a couple of years due to a looming deployment to the sandbox. Hope to see some of y'all soon, and the others, well, you'll be there with us in spirit!:thumbsup2

Hey, that's great!!!

No need to apologize for being excited!

Have a great time.

How long will y'all be there?

Long enough to watch the USC/FSU bowl game?

TCD

Hey, that's great!!!

No need to apologize for being excited!

Have a great time.

How long will y'all be there?

Long enough to watch the USC/FSU bowl game?

TCD

No, I wish, can't be away from work for that long. We are returning home on Christmas Eve. I will have my Gamecock paraphernalia on my truck, though. Gotta show my pride.... GO COCKS!

No, I wish, can't be away from work for that long. We are returning home on Christmas Eve. I will have my Gamecock paraphernalia on my truck, though. Gotta show my pride.... GO COCKS!

Too bad.

But it sounds like you have a nice, long trip anyway.

Have a magical time!

TCD

Robert, hope it’s the best trip ever and ya’ll make great memories.

And Gods speed in the “sandbox.” H. :thumbsup2

I'll be stopping by to say hi to as many Fiends as I can. Hope I catch you this time around.

Glad ya'll get to grab a piece of that Disney Christmas Magic,,hava great time,:thumbsup2

Thanks everyone. We left last last night and got a few hours down the road hope to be there by early afternoon.

I hope you have a wonderful time ( I know you will).

Also, I can't wait to play you guys in the Peach Bowl (can't call it the chicken bowl). I think it will be a great game.

I agree should be a good game. We have arrived, are sitting in line at checkin. Have been here for about 45 minutes. I have never had it take this long to check in, it's ridiculous. Anyways, we are here and hope to be setting in soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter