Neurotic Mom Advice

keriannhoward

Mouseketeer
My 3 year old son is exactly 40" tall now and from reading the WDW website, apparently he is tall enough to ride Splash Mtn. Can this possibly be correct?? My DH is very excited about taking him on it since it's his favorite ride and DS is fearless and will ride anything he's allowed on. I just can't even imagine letting him go on it at his small size. Am I overreacting or hopefully I misread the height requirements and it's really 48"?

40 inches it is.

DD is 3.5 and 41" and rode Splash 2x, BTRR 7x and Tower of Terror 2x :scared1: we didn't talk her into any of them -she's a thrillseeker on her own

don't forget about test track and soarin too - also 40" rides

Thanks so much everyone! I'm so excited that there's so much he can do now but since I'm scared stupid by Splash Mtn myself, I just couldn't even imagine putting my baby on it :faint: I guess I'll let him decide when we get there whether he wants to ride it or not and then I'll have DH hang on to him if we do let him on.

I saw neurotic mom...you must be talking about me! :teeth: My DS was exactly 40" on our last trip and he barely weighed 30lbs. I rode next to him on Splash Mountain...I draped my leg over his legs right before the big plunge and he loved it(the ride that is) My kids love the thrill rides...and I worry...it is my job. ::yes:: My oldest was also above the height for riding Space Mountain...I sat behind her and held on to her shoulders. I don't know if it helped her but it made me feel better. Have a magical trip! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter