• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Netflip 9/16

bashful64

<font color=teal>Hello<br><font color=blue>A touch
Here's mine for the day:

.04 - electronics - pricescan
.05 - weight loss pills - prescription drug
.04 - facial hair - kalo
.03 - adult - vivd *CAUTION*
.03 - home improvement - insuladd
.03 - cardse
.03 - insense - red safari
.03 - rv insurance - rv insurance
.03 - canopies - tarpsplus
.03 - canopies - ace

Here is a few more...
cigarettes .03
teeth whitening .03
music .03
fonts .03
Blue Cross .03
SAT .03
Milagro .03

Anyone who reads this and knows of another good word should post. It seems very few people on this web site post Netflip words but a lot of people READ the net flip words. I have stopped posting regularly because of this.:mad: All of use need the help!

Thanks faithfull for the gentle reminder. :)

I joined Netflip three days ago and have had a terrible time getting words to credit (even ones I've never used before). I let each chosen website stay on the screen for a full minute and I'm still not getting the credit....

Plus, it seems like the words that are posted don't keep their value very long. :( I've found that if I just use my list of SearchCactus words instead, I have better luck.

Could someone post the exact mechanics of how this program works? Maybe that's why I'm having no luck.

My additional words for the day:

web hosting ~ .02
florist ~ .02

Thanks,
Sheila

Here are some more:

domain .03
kitchen cabinet hardware .03
make money .05 (never seem to get credit for it though)

I do try to get good words but all I seem to be able to find are .02 and .01 words. Sorry. I can post those if you would like. After I try to look, I always go back to my list of previous words that I have found before.

Even a few .02 words helps on really bad Netflip days.
:) (There seems to be a lot of those lately if you live on the west coast - those .04 and .05 words are never there for me.) Sorry for sounding so grumpy in my earlier post. Please forgive me.

To Countrymile...this program works much like Search Cactus only you can only get the same item to reward every third(?) day. Those high dollar words are only there a short time. I do not have a lot of luck getting those either. I do not know of anyone who can get that .05 at MAKE MONEY to reward...its a fluke. A couple sites supposedly need to be entered twice to get them to credit -- so if you know it should credit and did not, try entering one more time. I have been doing this site for a while and usually make .27 to .32 cents per day. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter